CHAPTER 11: Reward or Punishment

Bakugou's POV:

I grabbed the leash that was attached to the collar. I ordered Deku to get off the bed and get on his knees. He nods his head yes and does what I ordered him to do. His cheeks are a light pink. His head is tilted down ever so slightly.

"Look at me pet! I want to see your face better."

Deku's cheeks start to get reder as he slowly looks up. I pull on the leash and he gets pulled closer to me. I grab his chin and one of my fingers is close to being in his mouth.

"Be a good boy and follow my orders no matter what. If you do then I'll reward you. Do you understand?"

"Yes master I understand."

I smirk and put 2 fingers in his mouth.

Deku immediately starts sucking on my fingers and strokes them with his tungue, Like it's a blow job.

"That's a good pet."

Not long after that I pull my fingers out of his mouth and pull him even closer to me. I sniff his neck like I'm about to bite him and he lets out a small moan.

"Oh so you like when I bite you?"

"Yes I do master. please bite me I beg you. "

I act like I'm about to then I pull away from his neck.

"No you haven't earned that yet."

Deku whimpers like a dog.

"I'll tell you what. If you can satisfy me then I'll forget about punishing you, and I'll reward you with anything you want."

"Anything master?"

"Yes anything my pet."

Deku smiles then I order him to open his mouth. He opens up wide and I stick my dick by his mouth. Deku can feel it on his bottom lip. So he licks the tip. He reaches up and gently grabs it. Deku starts pulling me in and out of his mouth. Everytime I go in he sucks the head and licks in circles around it to my tip. This causes me to let out a moan.

"NNNAH!"

Deku starts taking me deeper in his mouth. Now he's stroking my shaft with his tungue as he's sucking.

"MMMAH!"

He starts humming which causes vibrations.

"OOOH FFFUUCK!"

I feel myself start to pre cum. That's when Deku takes me to the back of his throat. Before I knew what was happening. Deku had swallowed which caused me to climax.

"GHAAAH!!!"

I came in his mouth and he pulled me out so he could swallow again. As he was doing that I was trying to catch my breath. I was panting so much that it made me almost faint.