CHAPTER 17: No Longer Human

Deku's POV:

I grab Kacchan's hand with both of mine. Trying to get him to let go. So I can try talking him out of this, but it's no use he's too strong. I power up my quirk but then the pain gets worse. It's so bad that every heartbeat is like pins and needles threw out my body.

That Dabi guy walks up and looks me in the eyes.

"Do you know how vampires are made? A vampires fangs are like straws. With the first bite they take in a little blood and infuse the venom of control and cravings. So when he bites you.  That Mark's you as his because every vampires venom has a unique smell. That only other vampires can smell. However a vampires blood is like a virus. So if a vampire like me or Bakugou bite ourselves. Our fangs hold the virus and add the venom aswell.  So when we bite a human. They'll get not only the virus,  but we'll be able to command them without glammering them. A simple command and they'll be helpless to our will. Oh and the one made can never hurt or kill their maker. It would cause extreme pain that would paralyze them if they tried. It's funny, the Cravings go from love and pain when they're human. To the taste of warm delicious blood when vampire. "

I start to feel weak. This isn't like weakness before fainting. This is the hands of death coming ever so closer. Tears fall from my eyes as my body looses strength. As my hands let go of Kacchan. I hear Dabi say.

"Looks like Bakugou is hungrier then I thought. Oh well it looks like I  won't have to wait as long for the virus to spread for you Midoriya."

My eyes feel so heavy that I can't keep them open anymore. My last thought before I black out is.

I'm scared someone help me please. I don't wanna die.