CHAPTER 32: The Vampire's Curse

Deku's POV:

As I lay there helpless. Todoroki points up from my chest and I start to levitate off the floor. He moves his hand towards himself. After that he slowly turns his hand upwards. So his palm is facing me. My body moves to an upright position.  With one motion of Todoroki's hand pushing. I hit the wall on the other side of the room. With his other hand. Todoroki did a claw like motion of grabbing. Chains from the wall wrapped around me just like in my dream.  All I could think was.

(No this can't be happening. Please stop it. someone  ANYONE!)

Todoroki walks out of the room. I look at the floor. The tears not even touching my cheeks. They just drop from my eyes and hit the floor.

*DROP.......DROP DROP.....DROP!*

I close my eyes and wait for Todoroki to come finish me off. Some time passes before I hear chains rattling in the hallway outside of my cell. The door slams open and I hear a loud thud. Followed by a wince and Kacchan's voice saying.

"Damnit Icyhot let me go now!"

I look up and smile at the site of seeing Kacchan again. I try talking to him but my voice is weak from screaming. I move just enough to rattle the chains. Kacchan looks over at me and shock is expressed all over his face.

"Deku? why're you in here?"

"He's in here because of what I said to you before Bakugo"

"No I won't kill him. You can't make me!"

Todoroki walks over to Kacchan with a hand behind his back. 

"Have you ever wondered why the vampire virus is known as a curse and not a blessing Bakugo?"

"What the hell are you going on about?"

I see Todoroki pull out a stake from his back pocket and hold it in a ready position. I thrash around crying.  I try yelling at Kacchan to get away but all the comes out is broken whispers. Not even fully formed words.

"It's because vampires only find one true love for all eternity."

Right infrunt of me at that moment. Todoroki staked Kacchan and barely grazed his heart because he moved a little. When Todoroki revealed the stake from behind his back.
Kacchan coughs up a puddle of blood and falls to his side.

"Now to take care of the prince."