CHAPTER 28: Plans Set In Motion

Bakugou's POV:

I run into the forest in search of someone or something to eat. After 10 minutes I catch a sent. It's human blood. As I followed it to the source.  I saw the person had scraped their knee.

"Are you alright?"

" Yeah I just tripped that's all. I'll be fine, but thank you for offering to help me."

The voice seemed somehow familiar ,but I couldn't make out who's it was. I reached out my hand and said.

"Here let me help you up and get you somewhere safe until the sun rises."

" Thank you I appreciate it "

He grabs my hand and as I helped him up. He fell against me and put his face on my chest.

"I got you so don't worry about falling okay "

The smell of sage is strong and coming from him now.

" Oh I'm not worried at all Bakugo."

I start feeling numb and my vision is getting hazy.

"What the hell's going on ?"

Not long after that I can't move or speak like I'm trapped in my own body. The guy gets off me and I see his face.

"Looks like I don't need my fire again to defeat you. I made sure that I used makeup and someone else's blood. So you couldn't sniff me out.  Now let's go get Midoriya. Since you didn't tell me that my brother was alive and you let me kill him. I'm gonna make you kill someone you love. Now take me to him."

I start walking towards the hideout as Icyhot follows close behind me.