| Author's Note |

Hi, my lovelies!

It's me again with a new book. A boys love book. Eeeep! So, after the failed plan of my first book (and the lack of dedication), I've decided to make up for it with this one.

So, before we get all tight assed, I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read this book. I am sincerely grateful and welcome to the LeeClub new readers!

This book is fictional in terms of characters, events, some places etc. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be recreated or copied in any way without permission from me. If you read my work in any format in or out of wattpad, kindly inform me so that necessary procedures are taken. Thank you.

This book also contains mature content such as sexual activity and strong language. This is not a mafia or gang romance.

Most importantly, this is a manxman book, which simply means men doing great shit together with a cherry bomb of love on top.

I love romance!❤️

And a drop of smut here and there *teehee*

Have fun reading my book. If you have any corrections or criticism, state them politely. I don't tolerate hate comments or readers who act like they know my book better than me.

Updates may be slow because I'm new to this or they may be too fast because that's how I work so.....

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Enjoy.👣