| 19 |

This chapter contains strong sexual content.

•CHARLIE•

Theodore kissed my neck for umpteenth time as his hands fondled my ass gently. His tongue licked up my Adam's apple and he lightly nibbled on my skin with his teeth. A moan escaped me when he grinded into me but I pushed him away, knowing where more of this will lead.

"I told you not to follow me",I said, panting against his lips.

"But you're loving my help".

I laughed,"I'm already done with my shower and I don't want to get dirty again".

He kissed the top of my head,"I'll be quick, I promise".

"No way. I'm not going to let you put it in".

He sighed then got out of the cubicle.

I bit my lower lip as I stared at his sexy, wide and muscled back. I got out too and began to dry myself off. I walked into the bedroom and looked at Ted, who sat at the center of the bad, still naked.

"Get dressed already",I said with a light chuckle though I appreciated the view of his semi erection.

"Come here",he said, his voice husky.

I walked towards him and crawled up the bed,"What is it?".

He lay down,"You up for some fellatio?".

I smirked,"Of course".

I crawled on top of him and looked down at his member. I began to stroke him as he swallowed down my erection. I moaned loudly as his tongue worked miracles on my shaft.

I licked his tip then sucked on it, he let out a low groan as he thrust upwards into my mouth. I took more of him in my mouth and began sucking him off too. My head bobbed up and down as I set on a steady rhythm. Ted continued with his sucking and began to fondle my balls as his other hand fingered my hole. He pressed upwards and rubbed my prostate.

My back arched and I moaned, letting his dick fall out of my mouth. My focus shifted to his eager sucks and fast strokes as I rolled my hips to his movements. I moaned out his name and came in his mouth.

Realising what I did, I wanted to get off him and apologise but his strong hands kept me in place as he gulped me down until I was done.

When my now flaccid dick left his mouth, I got off him and turned to face him.

"I'm sorry. You didn't tell me if you're okay with.... Swallowing".

He chuckled and sat up,"I don't mind but",then he looked down at his member,"I'm still in need your services".

I smiled down at his still hard member and lowered myself to it. I took him in my mouth again and regained my previous rhythm. He grabbed my hair and began to fuck my mouth. I moaned, loving the feel of his shaft hitting the back of my throat. I felt his dick twitch and took him down my throat, preparing to drink him down. He quickened his thrusts with a low moan and pulled my head back as he released his load on my face.

I licked the semen that settled on my lower lip,"I thought I told you that I don't wanna get dirty".

He smirked down at me,"Says the man who wanted my come deep inside of him".

I blushed and playfully slapped his thigh,"That was before the shower, jackass".

I sat up. He grabbed a towel and began to clean my face,"You have no idea of how fucking sexy you're looking with my come on your face".

"I wanted to swallow",I complained, closing my eyes as he cleaned above them.

"I noticed but this seemed like a better idea",he threw the towel on the floor and laid down again.

I huffed and lay myself on top of him, cuddling into his hard body. I ran my hand down the rough ridges of his muscled belly,"I was thinking of gaining more muscle",I said and looked up at him,"what do you think?".

"I think that I love you better when you're just like this. You look so hot when you're gasping and writhing with pleasure under me".

"A yes or no would have been fine",I replied with an eye roll but felt happy by his comment. I love when his breathing hard and closing his eyes in concentration as he fucks me. It made me feel powerful, you know?

He stroked my hair and asked,"You're not going for work?".

I shook my head,"I'm exhausted. How about you?".

"I'm ditching".

I laughed,"Who fucks their boyfriend like a mad man in front of their assistant? You need to apologise later".

He wrapped his arm around my waist and laughed along,"Nah, she got a good show and a wet pussy so she's supposed to apologise to me for getting turned on by my boyfriend's erotic face and sexy moans".

"Perve",I teased.

He gave a light shrug,"Maybe".

I sat up and gasped,"Shit".

He looked concerned,"What's wrong?".

"We forgot about breakfast and it's almost twelve".

He chuckled,"This is when you're remembering?".

"Well, how can I think of breakfast when you're filling me with your come, hmm?".

"It's too late for regrets, Charlie".

"What are we gonna do?",I asked,"we can't waste it",I was about to get up but he held my thighs, which were on either side of him.

"We can have brunch",he said as he caressed my thighs,"let's stay in bed a little longer".

I smiled at him as I rose a questionable brow,"Why are you so clingy today?".

"You heard Tori. I'm going to Paris for two weeks. I need to fill up my need for you before I go".

"If you cheat on me with a babe or twink, I swear you'll lose this dick of yours".

He laughed,"Fucking you is the best",he held my jaw and made me face him as he pressed a soft kiss on my lips,"and I won't cheat on you. Your ass is all I need".

I laughed at his cheesy words,"You're lucky that you've got good taste in ass".

He kissed my again,"Wanna take a nap?".

I smiled then snuggled into his chest,"Don't mind if I do".

~

Another smutty chapter for my naughty bananas. Or is it dirty potatoes? I have no idea of what to call you.
Okay, naughty bananas to the left and dirty potatoes to the right. Choose what you wanna be, lol.

Let the fast updates resume!

Vote, comment and follow👣