| 13 |

This chapter contains strong sexual content.

•CHARLIE•

We stumbled into the bedroom, kissing passionately as we undressed each other. Ted sat on the bed and I straddled him.

Ted's lips trailed down my chest and he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked hard while his other hand pulled and pinched my other nipple teasingly. I shuddered in pleasure as a moan escaped me.

He reached out and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom. I took them from him and pushed him down.

He smirked,"Aren't we all fired up?".

I tore open the rubber and slid it down his thick shaft,"You don't like it?".

"It's a major turn on but I don't like being led".

I hummed as I poured a moderate amount of lube on him and began to stroke him. I positioned myself on top of him and led his shaft into me as I slid down slowly. I moaned at the delicious feeling of being filled by him.

He sat up and kissed me then I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved hurriedly as if we were desperate to taste more of this intense pleasure. He held my waist and slammed into me, hitting my prostate.

I trembled as pre-cum leaked from my tip. I began to move, grinding and bouncing on his dick as he stroked me. His rod continuously rubbing that place I liked.

The room was filled with moans and creaking sounds from the bed. Ted's mouth was ravaging my neck, collar and chest leaving mark after mark. His hands held my ass as he increased our pace. I was about to explode.

"I'm so close", I moaned into his ear.

"Same here", Ted said, his voice raspy.

With one final thrust, we were both pushed over the edge. We held each other tightly, panting as we bathed in the afterglow.

I groaned. The bed felt so cozy and my head rested on a really soft pillow.

My bed wasn't this soft and I didn't own a huge marshmallow soft pillow. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Ted's naked ass from across the room.

I sat up groggily as I thought of last night's visit. Ted's penthouse was huge and really beautiful. The scenery around was breathtaking. 

Theodore was standing by the large windows, completely nude, as he held a mug of coffee in one hand and held his phone to his ear with the other hand.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back then stretched. I leaned back into the pillows and observed him.

He took a sip of his coffee as he nodded along to whatever the person on the other end was saying.

"Uh-huh", he said as he stared out the window,"we need all the papers to be ready by tomorrow morning", he paused,"have a great weekend too. Greet the family. Yeah", he hung up and turned to face me,"I'm sorry, did I wake you?".

I shook my head,"Good morning".

He smiled wider and walked to me. He set the mug on the nightstand and kissed me,"Good morning".

My eyes trailed down his ripped body,"Why were you standing nude by the windows?".

He frowned then looked down,"I thought you loved my dick".

"I love it in my ass not waving at the neighbors first thing in the morning".

He kissed me again,"It's being friendly".

I stood up,"Fuck", I groaned. I'm not a morning person.

He chuckled,"You look like the walking dead".

"Shut up", I mumbled as I got into the bathroom. I took a piss and washed my face,"Any spare toothbrushes?".

"Just use mine", he yelled.

"Gross".

"You've put bigger things of mine in your mouth before", he said smugly.

"Don't be so cocky", I looked at his toothbrush that was in a cup on the sink hesitantly,"this is the first and last time. Next time I come over, I deserve my own toothbrush".

"Alright".

I brushed my teeth and got back into the room. I grabbed Ted's shirt from the floor, pulled it over my shoulders and buttoned up.

Ted stood up from the bed and gave me a hug. He kissed my forehead,"Let's go and eat breakfast".

We walked out of his room and went into the kitchen. Theodore's shirt covered till the bottom of my butt. He's arm was around my waist.

The waft of toast, beacon, eggs and coffee filled the kitchen. 

My eyes widened when I noticed that we weren't the only ones in the room. Number one and two were seated on the table, casually dressed as they had already began eating.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. These two have rooms downstairs", Ted said.

I blushed. Oh God, I was so loud yesterday and I'm not wearing any underwear right now.

As if taking my woes as a joke, Ted gave one of my ass cheeks a squeeze,"Let's sit down, babe".

"Y-yeah".

We walked to the table and sat down. We ate quietly.

"Uhm, who cooks around here?",I asked.

"There's a lady who drops by thrice every week to cook and clean up. So today is one of those days", Ted answered.

"I see", I took a sip of coffee.

"Did you think about it?", he asked after a long pause.

"About what?".

"Moving in with me".

"I really don't wanna be a burden to you, Ted".

"I told you that it's okay. You're just moving in with your boyfriend".

I hummed,"I'll think about it".

"After this, let's take a shower and I'll take you home".

I nodded. It was already nine a.m and I had to be at the bakery by ten. I felt a little sore but nothing I can't handle.

This place was beautiful and Ted is a nice guy. The sex was amazing too. Maybe moving in with him isn't such a bad idea.

~

Opp. Back to knowing each other....
I'm someone who is painfully honest. It just blurts itself out. This has mainly gotten me labeled as the "bad guy" so I'm not very happy about it.

How about you?

Vote, comment and follow💕