| Must Read |

Hi, guys.

It's been-

Reader: Are you here to tell us about the upcoming book two?

Me: Er.... There's no book two.

Reader: *Attempts to leave the room*

Me: *Straps reader to chair* Could you please listen til I'm done?

Reader: *Gives in* Fine but make it quick.

Hey, guys!

I'm super happy at how much attention this book has received and I hope that all of you had a wonderful experience reading it. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your existence.

The main purpose of this is to correct or explain a few things people are misunderstanding or taking too personal or too far. I get that my story has a few plot holes and I'm planning to fix that in the future but you don't have to be a bitch about it.

1. Why did Charlie take Ted to his house instead of a hospital?

Ans: There aren't any hospitals in his country, duh. Lol, jk jk. It's because that's something Charlie would do.

My characters are my characters. They are not me. My thoughts, opinions and ideas aren't theirs. They are their own people and I'm like their God whose just watching them fuck up from above.

When writing the first chapter, I asked myself, "What would you do?"

Me: I'd pretend I didn't see shit and go home. Someone else's gonna help you out, bro.

Heartless but that's something I'd do. There's no way I'd involve myself with some stabbed creep, but Charlie isn't me. He's just a concerned guy who wanted to help a hot guy as soon as he could.

The comments here are hilarious and I love reading them cause they make my day but some of you are just.....

I'm never going to change this. If it troubles you, Wattpad is a broad platform and there are many bxb, mxm, bxm etc books out there. I suggest you go and check them out instead of vomiting hate on my story.

2. What does Charlie have against moles!?

Ans: Bitch, chill the fuck out. We all have our preferences and the mole distracted him. It didn't disgust him. I didn't say anything about disgust.

It's like someone moving around with a bright green Mohawk. I'd stare, but not because it's disapproved or inappropriate but because I'm like, "Whoa, that's new."

3. Why don't number one and two have names?

Ans: Actually, I knew their names from the beginning.

When I started the story, my original plot had a chapter where Charlie asks Theodore why he calls them that and he explains. Being the pantser that I am, I didn't write it anywhere so I forgot about it as the story progressed.

I'm working on taking notes so I don't forget though.

Someone even said something like, "He's disrespectful, he doesn't even remember his bodyguards' names."

Did I say that he forgot? Stop getting your panties in a twist, I'm not insulting your relative or anything!

4. She not he!!!

Ans: You think I don't know that?

Listen..... As I said before, my characters are my characters. They aren't me.

Keep in mind that Ted doesn't live with his sister and he clearly said that it was a surprise for him to come back from college to find that his brother became his sister. That means he was away and didn't know shit when it happened. Also, not everyone can quickly accept or adjust to their relative changing their gender.

Stop calling him transphobic or disrespectful and such shit. He's not that. Okay, I'll take disrespectful because he sort of was, but if Blake had a huge problem with it, Ted would probably be castrated by now. I'm willing to admit to my mistakes.

This story is in first person. I don't want to squeeze in my thoughts anywhere. It's all them. It's their thoughts and their views. That's why Charlie calls her a she. It's his POV.

5. What are chipolatas?

Ans: They are small, french sausages, my dears.

6. Bisexuals aren't cheaters! I'm sick and tired of bla blah blah.

Ans: Kindly tell me when you're done with your bisexual rant, thank you.

Okay. Charlie didn't say that Ted was a cheater or that Bisexuals are cheaters. He said that when your partner is bi, everyone becomes your love rival.

In heterosexual relationships, you gotta be cautious about the males or females hanging around your spouse. But when your spouse likes both sexes, you have to be cautious about everyone.

7. Why do you use 'cream' instead of 'frosting'?

Ans: I honestly don't know if there is a difference between the two, but in my country, almost nobody says frosting. Just like fries, we say chips instead. You'll never hear many people say fries, even in restaurants. So I'm going with something I'm used to and comfortable with.

8. Charlie said that he doesn't know anything about art. Why is he calling it an amateur painting!? Artists work to A B C...

Ans : ......To all those who are aware that this is fiction, please put up your hand.

Charlie's judgement is bad art - in his eyes - equals amateur work even though it might not be amateur work. It's just him who thinks that way and I'm... Not sure why you're holding him by his throat. Please explain.

9. Why did Ted treat Charlie like that when he was with Blake?

Ans: He's got a legit reason for that, but my pantser self forgot to put it in. When I first started writing this book, a lot of people unfollowed me and it made me doubt that anyone would read this. One night, I just noticed how it suddenly blew up and I cursed myself for not being extra serious with this story.

I'm planning to edit it though. Rest assured.

~

I feel like I've skipped something so if I have, kindly ask and I'll answer as soon as I can.

I appreciate corrections but some of you are downright rude and it's hurtful. I'm not gonna say shit like, "I feel like deleting or taking down my story." Cause in my opinion, my story is fucking amazing and I had so much fun writing it. Whatever you say is shit, haters gonna hate and I have no time to waste crying over something as petty as that.

Thanks to all the readers who actually defend me in the comments. I didn't expect that and I'm really happy that people care enough to feel for me and protect me. Thank you. (╥_╥)💕

That's all I gotta say. Thanks for reaching this far and I hope that you're having a great day/night. I love you guys and check out Higan and Gentle Master if you haven't. You'll be blessed by the yaoi god.

Vote, comment and follow.👣

Find me and all my books here; https://adasherose.8b.io/