| Epilogue |

•CHARLIE•

I looked down at my silk, long sleeved and navy blue Versace shirt that was tucked into fancy black pants. I wore black, equally fancy shoes and topped it off with a short necklace.

We were about to start off to go to Theodore's cousin's wedding and I wasn't okay. I was nervous and scared. I didn't know what to do when we got there. I'll obviously meet his family, that made me excited and terrified at the same time.

"Are you ready?",Ted asked as he walked in, his body adorned in a classy black tux and he held the jacket on his arm. His hair was neatly gelled back and a black bow tie lay in between the edges of his collar.

"Could we wait a little?",I asked nervously.

He chuckled,"You've been saying that since you woke up. If this continues, we won't go anywhere".

"Then let it be. Tell your cousin that we can't make it",my eyes brightened at the brilliant idea that clicked in my mind,"tell her that I broke my leg and you were too worried to leave me al-".

I was cut off by Theodore capturing my hands in his. He gave them a gentle squeeze and softly said,"Hey, I know that you're nervous about this but I want you meet my family. Even though some may be reluctant to accept you, I want them to see how good a person you are".

I blushed darkly and pulled my hands away from his,"God, Ted, again with the embarrassing words",then I smiled sheepishly,"but thanks. That's made me feel much better".

He pressed a soft kiss on my forehead and wrapped an arm around my shoulders,"Let's get going then. Victoria and the others are waiting downstairs".

The wedding was like every other wedding. Beautiful, emotional and boring. The decor was amazing and I kept staring at them throughout the service, the bride had a beautiful dress too. The father who was joining these two yet to be married souls was a very slow talker so I had to keep myself distracted or else I would have fallen asleep. 

After the service, we went outside and I stretched my legs a little then held Ted's arm.

"Are you okay?",he asked as he looked at me with concern.

"Yeah, I'm just...",I trailed off, looking to the side in embarrassment.

"Exhausted?",he completed.

I looked up to deny it but he gave me a knowing smile,"I'm sorry for being rude".

He chuckled,"Don't apologise. I was expecting you to fall asleep but you tried your best to stay awake so I'm grateful for your effort".

I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder,"I'm really tired".

"Don't fall asleep yet. You need to meet my family, remember?".

These words made me stand up straight. I forgot that important bit of information. I brought up my hand to rush it through my hair but Ted held it.

"You'll mess up your look",he warned and I responded with a frustrated huff.

"You made it!",Blake exclaimed as she made her way to us. She wore a tight, short and beautiful red dress and her blonde locks fell passed her shoulders.

I let go of Ted's arm and hugged her,"Save me",I whispered, eliciting a giggle from her.

"You want Ted, don't you?",she asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah",I mumbled stubbornly.

"Then be here. He wants to show off and rub it in their faces that even though you're a guy, you're made for him, okay?".