| 10 |

This chapter contains sexual content.

CHARLIE

Saturday came swiftly and I was really nervous. I gave myself one final look in the mirror.

I wore a white t-shirt with a black short sleeved hoodie on top. Loose white shorts and black shoes. My hair was stylishly tousled and I shaved off any signs of stubble.

I sighed in relief. I looked pretty good if I do say so myself.

My phone buzzed and I looked at the screen. It was a message from Ted. It read:

I'm in the parking lot.

I smiled and swallowed the joyous bubbles that surfaced within me. I got out of my apartment, locked the door and ran to the elevator.

As I neared the parking lot, it didn't take much work to find him. I just followed the eyes of women looking in the same direction. It was like a wave of pheromones caught everyone in a trance.

When I saw him, my jaw dropped and I understood why people were staring.

A few feet away from me stood Theodore in a white shirt, dark blue jeans and a casual white jacket with navy blue shoes. His hair was sleaked back and he was leaning on a twilight fog Bugatti.

He noticed me, smiled and waved.

I reached him,"Hi".

He checked me out,"Hello".

My nervousness grew because everyone in the lot was staring at us like we were the royal family. Theodore seemed to notice my uneasiness and said,"Get in".

I slid into the passengers seat and watched as Ted did the same on the driver's seat. He then pulled out of the lot and headed up street.

"You've got a very nice car",I complimented after a while of silent driving.

He chuckled,"I spent most of last night wondering which car I'd use. I'm glad that you like it".

"Where are we going?".

"Right now, we're going to watch a movie".

"Sounds good".

"When I was planning out today's date I realised that I don't know much about you".

"There isn't much to know. In fact, I don't know much about you".

"You live with Lynn?".

"Nah. She's still living with our parents".

"Your parents know you're gay?".

"Yeah. I came out to them a few months after I found out. They didn't like it and took me for therapy but as time went by, they seemed to accept it".

He hummed then pulled over,"Here we are".

I looked at the building, it looked so casual that I wondered if we were at the right place.

We got out of the car and went to buy popcorn and slushies. The slushies were easy to get but there was a long line on the popcorn so Ted and I had to wait.

"Uhm, hello",some blonde who stood behind us greeted. A black haired woman was standing next to her.

"Hi",Ted and I responded.

"Are you guys alone?".

"Yes",Ted said, nodding along.

"W-well, my friend and I are also alone and we were wondering if you'd like to hang out after the movie".

"What?",I accidentally spat bitterly.

"Like, after the movie, since we're two girls and two guys, could we pair up and chill later?",the black haired woman explained.

Yeah, we got that the first time lady but what the fuck?

Oh, hell nah.

I didn't trust my mouth so I looked at Theodore then immediately regretted it when I realised that there was actually a possibility of him agreeing. Like, he's bisexual for crying out loud.

Ted wrapped an arm around my waist,"Sorry ladies but this sex-on-legs is mine and we're on a date right now".

Their eyes widened and they both blushed. They then apologized and left us alone.

We finally managed to get our popcorn and went on to watch our movie.

Later that evening, Theodore took me home and we walked to my apartment.

This was honestly the best date ever and I was looking forward to going for another. After the movie, we went to an arcade and Ted was so horrible at playing the games. We also had lunch at a simple restaurant and exchanged a lot of kisses in the car.

My heart was thumping so hard that I wondered if Ted could hear it.

We reached my door and I turned to face him,"Thanks for the wonderful date".

"No problem. Next time let's hang out at my place".

I blushed,"I'd like that".

He leaned in and softly pressed his lips against mine. We kissed tenderly and I wrapped an arm around his neck while his arms held my waist.

Ted's lips trailed down my jaw then suddenly bit my earlobe gently. I let out a pleased sigh which turned into a moan when he licked down my throat.

Without warning, he rubbed his erection against mine and I shuddered at the contact. Hm. I'm loving this but we're in the hall and I've got neighbors capable of calling the cops or something. 

I pushed him away gently and chuckled,"Slow down".

"I told you that I wouldn't hold back and trust me, I've been been holding back for a while".

"We're in the hall", I rose a brow at him suggestively,"wanna come in?".

He smirked,"Yeah".

No sooner had the door closed than we were all over each other. We kissed passionately and tried our best to undress with our lips connected but it didn't work out so we had to separate, undress quickly and breath.

I held his wrist and led him to my room.

I sat on the bed and Theodore stood in front of me as I stroked him. I looked up at him. He's eyes were closed and he was panting.

I smiled, loving how much he was feeling it. I took him in my mouth and sucked eagerly. Bobbing my head in a certain rhythm.

"Fuck", he hissed.

I moaned and reached down as I began to stroke myself while I sucked him off.

He suddenly slapped my hand away from my dick,"Hands off the merchandise".

I shivered pleasurably and did as I was told.

After a while, he held my jaw and pushed my head away gently,"If you continue I might come in your mouth".

I licked my lips as I stared at his length,"I'm okay with swallowing".

He smirked,"You say the sexiest things, you fucking minx", he leaned down and nibbled my left nipple gently as he began to stroke me.

I held his shoulders,"The condoms and lube are in the drawer", I whispered as I bit my lip to quieten my moans.

I could feel his smile on my skin, "Perfect".

~

I will leave the rest to your dirty imagination, you naughty things😏

Vote, comment and follow💕