| 26 |

•CHARLIE•

"How long are you going to keep crying?",Brody asked worriedly as he handed another tissue to me.

"Could you please give me a moment?",I asked, receiving the tissue and drying my eyes.

"Are you sure? You seem really depressed right now".

"Yeah, I feel awful. I'm sorry if I'm being rude and I'm thankful for your help but I'd really like to be alone".

He nodded understandingly and stood up from the couch,"Take your time".

"Thank you",I leaned back on the sofa and watched him leave.

We were at Brody's apartment. After what happened with Ted, I suddenly burst into tears in the car and Brody brought me to his house since it was close. I'm happy that he did that because I don't think that I'd be able to keep myself together if I went back to work. I'd probably cry and complain to Julian.

Why did Ted say that? When the lady asked if he knew me, he turned her away quickly. Like he didn't want her to see me.

Maybe he's come to the conclusion that women are better and feels stupid for planning to settle for me. Did he want to rub it in my face that badly?

He said that he loves me and he sounded so sincere, was I wrong to believe in that four letter word? Was I wrong to believe in the warmth of his embrace and the softness of his kisses?

I got another tissue and cleaned my face as my sorrow shifted to outrage.

Why am I seated here crying like some worthless piece of shit?

I'm Charlie Garrett for fuck's sake. I'm supposed to give him a piece of my mind and a jet kick to the balls for leaving me anxiously waiting only to be tossed away soon after.

I rushed a hand through my hair, grabbed my bag and stood up.

"I think I should go home now",I said out loud to Brody and looked at the door when I didn't receive a reply,"Brody?".

I walked out of the living room and looked for the kitchen. When I neared it, I stopped by the door when I heard him talking to someone on the phone.

"He's a year younger than me and I'm sure that he won't mind if more guys comfort him",he paused then chuckled,"he's boyfriend pretended not to know him because he was with some babe",he scoffed and poured some mango juice into two glasses,"who fucking cares? He tells me not to treat him like a girl but he's whining and crying like one in my living room",he paused again. Listening to what the other person was saying as he put ice cubes into the glasses,"yeah, he's cute. I wonder if it feels as good as Johnathan said",he turned around and his eyes widened at the sight of me,"err, yeah mom. Mhm, I'll drop by sometime. Bye",he hang up and smiled at me,"how long have you been standing there?".

"I just arrived",I lied,"I need to go".

"Why so soon? I just finished making our drinks".

"I feel better now so I'm leaving",I turned and began walked away.

Before I could reach the door, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

"You heard what I said on the phone, didn't you?".

"I heard enough and you know what?",I pulled my arm out of his grip and turned to face him,"scum like you deserves to be castrated".

"Don't say such hurtful things, Charlie. You like having it in the ass, right?".

I gasped in offense and punched him hard on the mouth,"Fuck you! Don't treat gays like we're some sex toy to experiment with. We like men but like every other person, we want to fall in love too. I can't believe that I almost began to trust you".

He grabbed both my arms and pinned me to the door,"It's your fault for being gay, idiot. I didn't want to use force but since you're acting like some street fighter, I guess I'll have to tie you up and have my way with you",he kissed his way down my throat,"I'll also let my friends have a go".

His lips met mine and he forcefully pulled the front of my shirt, stretching it in an attempt to rip it. I violently sank my teeth into his lower lip and he yelled, stepping away from me quickly.

"You dumb fuck! Don't bite too hard",he hissed and brought his hand up to touch his torn lip.

"Should you dare come at me one more time, I swear that your lip won't be the only thing getting torn".

He chuckled,"Why are you so angry? I'm a man too. Although my family isn't as rich as Mr. Bentley's, we are quite well to do. Why don't you date me instead?".

"Unlike you, Ted wouldn't pull such a bizarre stunt".

"And him ditching you for a woman is any better?".

I clenched my hands at the way my heart stung because of his words,"I'd choose that over being fucked by multiple men any day",I opened the door and ran to the elevator.

Before I could reach it, the doors opened and Ted, and his bodyguards, walked out.

Theodore's eyes widened when he took in my appearance and the blood trail down my chin.

"Are you okay?",he asked as he rushed to me,"I knew that that kid was suspicious! Smiling like a moron when he saw you sad",he looked at number one and two,"you know what to do".

They nodded and began to make their way to Brody's apartment.

"Wait",I said, turning to face them.

"Don't defend him, Charlie. He-",I shushed him and he shut up.

"Let me finish",I looked back at the huge men,"please make sure that he never uses his dick again".

They both nodded and continued to his apartment.

Ted pulled me into a hug,"I'm glad that I came sooner".

I pushed him away,"Don't fucking touch me. You're scum too".

"What?",he asked, surprised.

"I'm leaving. Don't follow me".

"Charlie, wait. Let's talk about this".

"There's nothing to talk about!",I yelled,"just let me be".

He paused for a moment,"I'll give you a ride. People would get disturbed of you went out like that".

"Unlike some people, I don't care about what other people think. I'm already openly gay, I might as well conquer the world".

"Please",he pleaded in that voice he knew I couldn't resist.

I sighed,"Fine but don't touch me".

~

An early update! I'm really on a roll, damn.

You know why?

Because I'm already hyped for the new bxb book that I'm gonna write after I'm done with this one. You guys will DIE. RIP in my awesomeness.

Vote, comment, follow and share💕

Shalalalala~