| 21 |

•CHARLIE•

When you date a straight man, he would most likely pick a woman in the end. What about a bisexual man?

It's hard to tell if they'll settle for you or go for a woman. Anyone can be your love rival.

Choosing a woman must be better because women are soft, cute and they smell nice. They can bear you kids and sex with them is much easier. They take good care of themselves and don't fart in the sheets. Well, sometimes.

There was this one time when my beautiful sixteen year old cousin insisted on sleeping with me. Since I'm openly gay, my parents had no problem with that. Later that night, she stunk up the covers like a nuclear plant in her sleep!

I had to get the spare duvet from the closet and went to sleep on the couch downstairs. Lord knows what she had eaten that day. Thinking about still gives me the chills.

Just because I'm thinking of this shit doesn't mean that I want Ted to accept whoever his parents might have chosen for him. If he actually chooses to marry her then I'll just have to show him that I'm the better end of the stick.

The world is boring so you gotta sprinkle the rainbow on top to make things colourful.

"Hey",Ted said, sounding concerned. I looked at him and he continued,"are you okay?".

I smiled at him,"Yeah, why?".

He chuckled,"You've been awfully quiet during the whole meal and",his eyes dropped to my plate,"you've massacred your peas".

I looked at my plate and scrunched my nose in disgust at the smashed up peas that were weirdly mixed into the shreds of chicken.

We were home and having dinner with number one and two. The other three men talked about stuff I wasn't paying attention to because my mind was in la la land.

Ted's smile dropped a fraction and he reached out his hand so that he could stroke my cheek but I unconsciously slapped his hand away. This earned me surprised stares from the usually expressionless bodyguards as Theodore looked offended.

I blushed as my eyes widened,"Ah.... Uhm, I'm sorry. I didn't do that on purpose",I stood up,"my appetite isn't so good so I'm going to bed".

With that, I rushed into me and Theodore's room. I undressed til my briefs and slid into the covers. After being successfully secluded and in darkness, I buried my face in my palms in embarrassment.

What the fuck was that?

Slapping his hand away as though he did me wrong. Curse you Paris, women and sheet farts!

I heard the door slide open and held my breath.

"Are you awake?",Ted asked gently.

"No",I answered.

He laughed,"You're so moody today".

I popped my head out of the blankets,"What are you doing here? You haven't even finished your dinner".

He smiled at me,"I'm also sleepy",he began to strip himself down and I watched intently at every piece of clothing that left his glorious body. He remained in his underwear and slid next to me.

"Are you really okay?",he asked, sliding his arms around my waist and pulling me to him so that we were spooning.

"I'm fine",I mumbled.

He kissed my shoulder,"You're not fine. Can you atleast tell me what's wrong?".

I hesitated,"Do you know why you're going to Paris?".

He hummed,"Not really. Why?".

"Is it true that your parents accepted your bisexuality because they expect you to marry a woman?".

He tensed and I frowned.

"Julian told you that, didn't he?",he asked with a sigh.

"Was he wrong? Is this another shitty blurt that I'm not supposed to believe?".

"No",he pressed a soft kiss behind my ear,"I came out when I was in my early twenties and my parents made a fuss. They then realised that women were still part of my preference so they told me to marry a woman. At that time, I didn't want any more drama so I agreed to their terms".

"Why didn't you tell me?",I asked, feeling hurt.

"If I told you that at the beginning you wouldn't have been willing to date me".

I sat up and threw my feet at the edge of the bed as I attempted to get off.

Ted hurriedly held my wrist and said,"The least you can do is let me finish".

I reluctantly sat on the edge,"It's true that I wouldn't have dated you if you had mentioned it but this all feels like I'm being used until you get yourself a wife".

He hugged me,"I love you, Charlie and I'm old enough to know what I want. So what if my parents are expecting a daughter in law? It's my life, not theirs".

"But they sai-",I began but Ted cut me short.

"Hey, the only people that matter right now are you and I. I honestly don't know what exactly is going on in Paris but what I do know is that I love you and I want to be with you".

I turned to face him and pouted,"I'm better than a woman. I smell nice and I'm pretty cute and I atleast try my best to not fart in the sheets".

He rose his brow at me,"What?".

I blushed,"I s-smell nice and I'm cute".

He laughed,"I didn't get the sheets part",he teased.

My blush darkened,"I.... I know how to clean the sheets after sex",I declared and that made him laugh harder.

He pulled me against him and we both lay down,"I love you so much, Charlie",he whispered.

I looked up at him,"I love you too, Ted",I held his shoulders and moved up a little so that our lips could meet. I kissed him softly,"Goodnight".

He chuckled and returned the short kiss,"Goodnight to you too".

I lay my head on his chest and gave myself a smug smile. This bisexual man is mine for the taking.

~

Awwwwn❤
So adorable I felt my heart squeeze a little. Oop, look forward to the future.

I hope that you enjoyed the chapter.

Vote, comment and follow👣