Two

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I walked into my penthouse after a long but successful day at the office. It was only Monday and I was becoming exhausted already but I knew with Miss Ferris' work rate, we were going to get a lot done, which meant I was definitely going to enjoy her role within the company.

"Did you really have to cancel our three o'clock meeting today?" Bradley asked, holding a glass of scotch in his hand.

"Yes," I replied bluntly, walking to the drinks fridge to grab some much needed red wine.

"And why exactly?" He pestered, walking towards the kitchen counter where I was pouring a glass.

"I had more important things to do,"

"More important than a meeting with your husband?"

"It would be ex husband if the company wasn't at stake after you slept your way around with my assistant," I scoffed, chugging the first glass of wine down, quickly pouring myself another.

"I did apologise for it," he shrugged, taking a sip of his scotch.

"Whatever Bradley I'm not dealing with your idiocy right now," I held my hand up to him before moving my way towards my study. I felt his large hand grip tightly at my wrist, pulling me back which caused some red wine to spill over the edge of the cup onto my hand. His blue eyes flickered with anger.

"Why do you always speak to me like that?" He argued, his hand causing my wrist to throb.

"Because you're an idiot. Without me you would have nothing and you're lucky I even put up with your bullshit," I argued back, snatching my wrist away from his grasp, feeling instant relief when the blood flooded back to my hand. Before I could react, he had swatted the wine glass out of my hand which caused it to shatter on the floor. It was not only one of my favourite glasses, but a very expensive one. I rolled my eyes at him, not wanting to deal with his idiocracy anymore.

"Look Aaliyah," Bradley sighed, placing his glass on the countertop before letting his hands find mine. I looked up at him, his blue eyes had calmed back into the deep pools of the oceans that I once was in love with.

"I didn't mean to get angry, you know the company has been stressful for me-,"

"Seriously?" I laughed, moving my hands away from him, "all you do is fuck girls in your office. You don't even come to the scheduled meetings and not to mention you don't even pull half the weight I do to make sure this company doesn't crumble,"

"Well it's not like you're letting me fuck you as my wife!" He spoke back.

"Because you cheated and ruined everything we had Bradley and on top of that you continue to fuck anything that walks past your office in a matter of seconds because you're so self conceded-," before I could finish, he had sent a slap right across my cheek. He gripped the collar of my fitted shirt, slamming me against the edge of the counter. I whimpered slightly in pain but kept my glare on him. He wasn't the Bradley I fell in love with when we were in high school. I didn't know who he was anymore.

"You're a selfish bitch Aaliyah. All you do is think about yourself and the fucking company and you spend no time asking what I want," he spoke lowly and coldly, "You're just as pathetic as your mother was,"

"Don't speak about my mother like that! She practically raised you when your parents kicked you out for knocking me up when we were sixteen,"

"Yeah well maybe if you'd kept your legs closed-,"

"Well maybe if you didn't fucking force me to have sex with you when I said no none of this would've fucking happened!" I yelled, feeling myself growing very agitated, "You know what?" I laughed, feeling slight tears well in my eyes, "I'm calling my lawyer and filing for a divorce,"