Episode 57 Pokemon Vs Digimon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude
(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Boomstick: Since the darkest depths of the human psyche first created monsters, we've dreamed of harnessing their awesome power. Like Red and his Pokémon, Charizard.

“Yes! Charizard is back! Yang cheered.

"Of course you would be happy"weiss said

"Yeah why wouldn't I be happy?"  Yang asked

"Don't you remember the last Deathbattle we watched sis" Ruby said reminding her about the Deathbattle Royale with the three starter Pokemon

"Oh yeah...that" said Yang in a sad tone reminiscing about her favorite Pokemon being killed by that turtle tank but she turned back into her happy self "well maybe he'll win this time" Yang said

"We can only hope Yang" said Blake

Wiz: And Tai and his Digimon, Agumon.

"Wow who knew there was a character named after dad" said Ruby

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red and Charizard

(*Cues: Pokémon Reorchestrated - Red's Journey*)

Boomstick: If you're an old man who's wasted his life doing God knows what, you may realize that you've always wanted to catalog every animal in the world, but that would be a lot of work, so you probably would just bribe a kid to do it for you.

“But going around the world and seeing new places is the best part,” Ruby said with a pout.

“I think he might be to busy for that sis.” Yang  told her more energetic half sister.

“And old too,” Weiss said with no form of tack whatsoever.

Wiz: So began the story of Red, an eleven-year-old boy from Pallet Town. Red's mission was to challenge the gym leaders of the Kanto region, defeat the Elite Four to become champion, and of course, capture all 150 currently known Pokémon. To do this, he needed a partner, a companion, a friend, a Pokémon.

“Yay… more friendship,” Blake muttered. She liked her friends and teachers but man was it a pain to hear the slander and discrimination about Faunus from certain students and resident assholes team cdrl.

Boomstick: For obvious reasons, he chose the awesome fire dragon.

“And if there was any better choice?” Yang  proudly stated.

“Ya, Squirtle,” Weiss said with a smug look. Getting a growl from Yang.

“Now, now girls,” Ruby said before a smug look appeared on her face. “Besides it’s obviously Bulbasaur.”

“Girls,” Blake said with a smile and an eye roll as she watched RWY start to wrestle. Well except for Ruby and Weiss which wasn't really wrestling  more trying to slap each other but failing at it.

Red: It wasn't really a tough decision. The thing is, my dad gave me the name Red, hoping that when I grew up, it would help me have the passion and energy of a red hot fire.

“Heck ya,” Yang said with a grin as she released some aura out in a small flame.

Red