Caught Him Cheating

This is edited.

 ****5 months ago**** 

Samantha's P.O.V

I had possibly the worst day of my life! First I woke up late which didn't get me to my job on time. I was lucky I didn't fired from that shit hole. My boss being a bitch did not help my day. I was so glad to leave. Grabbing my keys I drove home blasting 18 by One direction. I share my apartment with my boyfriend Shawn. We met during my freshman year of college. He was a sophomore at that time so there was not that big of an age gap. We have been dating for almost 4 years now and I am hoping he gets down on one knee to pop the big question.  I got home opening the door. "Shawn! I'm home" I yelled walking through the door. Only hearing my echo back I walk toward our bedroom. I hear soft moans coming from the bedroom. "This can't be happening" I spoke lowly to myself. Hearing the moans get louder I open the white door "Shawn?" I asked and I froze from what I saw. My best friend Camila is on top of my naked boyfriend. They both look at me and stop, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. My breathing hitched, and my arms shaking, quickly grabbing my keys again to run to my car. I can not believe this is happening out of all people my best friend? Yes, I know she is very pretty, but I was hoping for once that I would get something to myself. Shawn grabs my hand before I can walk out. 

"Wait, Samantha, I'm sorry it isn't what it looks like." 

"Really because it looked like my boyfriend was on top of my best friend. We have been together for about 4 years. All I wanted was you to myself. To share my love and trust to be with someone who would do the same. I guess I was wrong and who knows how many times you two have done it".  Pulling away from his firm grip while the tears kept running down my face. He looked at me with eyes full of an emotion I couldn't read. I didn't care, I was so mad and hurt. I quickly walk towards the front entrance. 

" I want you out of the apartment when I come back in two days" with that said I left with tears running down my face. I went to my cousin's apartment and stayed there till he was gone

****Two days later after I caught him cheating****

I went back to my apartment, Shawn should be gone by now. I open the door and looked around and nobody was there which was good. I walked over to the counter and found a note:

Dear Samantha,

I'm so sorry. I know sorry doesn't change the story but I did what I did. No, I still do care for you and I love you. I always will. She forced herself on me. I never meant to cheat on you. I'm very sorry. I hope you can forgive me, maybe not today or tomorrow but later on in life. Hopefully, we will cross paths again in the near future.

Your Ex now,

~~~Shawn

I had tears running down my face. I ripped the letter in half and threw it in the shredder. I couldn't believe he would do something like that to me. He meant the world to me but I can clearly see that wasn't the deal for him. I cried. All I did was cry. I knew I would not be able to pay the rent myself. My cousin offered me to stay with her for a little. One way or another I knew my boss would fire me so I quit. Not to be overly dramatic, but I feel as my life is falling apart. Lossing my boyfriend, had no job, and can't even live by myself. Let's hope something good happens cause I'm not doing well. 

~ridingstyles