Epilogue

this isn't edited 

Samantha's P.O.V

After deciding that we were going to keep the baby I and Shawn decided it was best to get married.

*********5 years later*********

"DADDDDDYYYYYYY" my five-year-old child screamed as my husband walks in.

"How is my princess doing?" he asked. 

"Ok, mommy wants me to clean my room and I don't want to can ou convince her not to make me?" 

"Princess you have to. Once you are done it will look too nice" he sets her down then look at me. I gave him a happy smile. He puts his bag and keys down and walks up the stairs. towards the kitchen to me. 

"Hey, baby". He says kissing my cheek. 

"Hey. How was your day?" I ask. "It was good. I'm making new music again."

"That's great"

We sat there and eat dinner and I thought about how lucky I am with my beautiful child and my second chance husband.

Hey, guys, I know the ending was short but I want to say THANK YOU to all of my readers. This story is dedicated to my favorite person in the world. mendussy247 SHe is working on her own story to go follow her and read it when she posts it. I already made my new story. If you like your classic bad boy "don't give a fuck until I meet her" story follow me and read it. 

Thank you all again so much. Like it, and vote on it, please

with much love,

-ridingstyles