Da PARTY!!!!!

this isnt edited. ALso its on my school computer and its kinda hard to type so there are gonna be errors!

Samantha P.O.V

It is the day  of Halloween. People in costumes and being drunk. What could go wrong right? 

I didn't know what I was gonna be so I had to pick fast. Shawn sent me the address. I guess he wasn't going to pick me up.  Sad face I thought we would be cute going together like a coUple but I guess not since I am his ex and we both decided that we are friends. Even though I still love him and I want him but I guess we better off as friends. Should I trust him? I decided I'm going to be a death angle. 

The party started at 8:30 I am waiting till 9 because no one wants to be the first ones there. Like that's awkward. 

It was finally 9 I headed to the party. When I got there it was a huge party. Blasting music, guys on top of the house.It was insane. I headed towards the kitchen to get something to drink. 

Its been two hours since I've been here and I haven't been able to find Shawn I decide to have a little more to drink. By the time I knew it I as already drunk. I really needed to pee. I went upstairs to find the bathroom.  I was walking around useless. This place is huge. Suddenly I was pushed into the wall rough. Making me take my breath hitch. I looked at the guy that was infortn of me. It would've been hotter if it was Shawn. Wait what. 

"WHat is a pretty lady like you doing here?" He asked trying to seduce me. Tbh it isn't working.

"Please leave me alone" I said trying to get out of his harsh grip.

"and why would I do that. You just look to fun to play with" he says licking his lips. Gross

"Let go of me" I tried to kick him. I may be drunk but this isn't what i want.

"Never how about I take you to that room over there" 

"No let go of me" I tried to kick him again. Bu tit did nothing

His right hand starts to go up my black dress. I tried moving but he has his left hand on my neck. I can feel losing breaths. I can feel his hand play with my lace underware

"Get off" i screamed with tears coming down my face but he to my neck and shoved me againts the wall again making it harder for me to breath. I was starting to lose consciousness. All the sudden I feel a hand lift off my neck. I feel to the floor pulling my knees to my chest.

I jumped when i felt a hand on my shoulder." Hey Samantha its just me" he says

I leaped into his arms crying. "hey its okay I got you. Lets get you home right now." he says I only nod. As he walks me to my car. I mumbled thank you. 

Here y'all go. Hope you had a fantastic day. Might updated again because i finished all of my home work.

-ridingstyles