OMG!!!!!!!

this isn't edited

  Samantha's P.O.V

  Today was the day Shawn is taking me out to dinner.  I hopped into the shower. I grabbed my favorite body wash which was vanilla.  I put on a cute long sleeve sweater and black ripped skinny jeans. I looked at myself through the mirror these pants made my ass look great. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I open it to see my amazing cousin.

"Where are you going that you like nice?" she asked trying to raise an eyebrow but failed. 

I laugh at her attempt "On a date" I say excitedly. "With who?" she asked once more.

"You promise you won't be mad?" I asked unsure what her actual answer is gonna be.

"Umm yes?" 

"I'm going out with Shawn" 

"WHAT" she screamed. "You know how he cheated on you and put you through a dark depression. I'm most confidence you still cute but you've been wearing long sleeves so much I can't even see it" she exclaims as I frown I knew she was right I still cut but I can't let Shawn know that. 

"But I'm not gonna stop you going out with him. I feel like you are starting to pick yourself up again with the same person who hurt you. I just hope he doesn't hurt you again. Now go have fun, get laid maybe as well" she walks out of my room and I hear her yell once more " wrap it before you tap it" I laugh.  I hear the doorbell ring and go to open it. 

god he looks so perfect.

"thank you but I'm far from perfect," he says smirking. Oh shit, I said that out loud.

"ready to go," he asks as I just stare at him.

"uh, yeah I am," I say as he leads me out the door to the car and he opens the passenger side.

"Such a gentalmen" I teased " I know," he says giving me the cute smile he has. 

We've been driving that feels like forever.  "where are we going?" I finally asked

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he says smirking I just laugh.

 A few moments later... he stops the car. We got out and he leads me through the woods. to a beach. I was in AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

"Do you hate it?" I still didn't say

"Omg, you do. I'm so sorry if it's too much I just wanted to make it up to you and I didn't know how so I called your cousin to see if you think a candlelight dinner on the beach would dbe ok and I probably should know this since we dated for like 2 years but you never really told me what you dream date was..

"Shawn"

"So I thought you would want this but like since you odnt which is ok I'm not hurt or anything im just disappointed that I would do something to you like that and I really do care about you and idk what I would do without you...

"SHAWN" I screamed, " I LOve IT tHAnK yUO."

"You do?" "Yes" 

"Oh thank god" 

We went to eat which was deliosuc I got to say I did miss his sweetness. 

We got to the car just about when I was gonna open the passenger door he shut it. 

"What are you doing Shawn?"

"I'm so sorry. I've missed you so much nd I've hurt you." Before I knew it he smashed his lips against mine. I was surprised at first but then began to kiss back. the kiss grew deeper and more passionate. He pinched my butt making me gasp giving him the opportunity to let his tongue slip my mouth. Our tongues fought eventually he won. He pushed me harshly against the car door. I feel myself growing wetter at the moment and I feel his bulge growing between my thighs.

what is gonna happen??

hehehehehehehehehehe CLIFF HANGER.

sorry I haven't been updated there are only like 5 more chapters depending. Hope you all have a great day and like this chapter. 

-ridingstyles