What do we do now?

this isn't edited.

Samantha's P.O.V

Its been 2 months since Shawn and I got back together. I've been waking up a little off lately. I stood up about to walk to the bathroom when I felt like throwing up I printed into the bathroom closing the door behind me and opening the toilet lid. I started throwing up. Once I was done I just sat there next to the toilet just in case I need to puke some more. I hear my cousin knocked on the bathroom door.

"Samantha are you ok?" she asks concerned. I slowly made my way to open the door.

"yeah just sick this morning,"  I say. "Well, you look like shit," she replies. "Why thank you," I say glaring at her. 

"Are you sure you are sick. When is the last time you and Shawn fucked?" 

"Are you saying I might be pregnant?" I ask "Actually yes that is what im saying now answer the question." she says kinda annoyed at my stupidity. "It was a couple of months ago". 

"Did you use protection. Because I know you ain't on birth control." I groaned loudly. She helped me up into bed. "Stay here im gonna go buy a pregnancy test." she says 

"alright" I can't be pregnant what if I am. Will Shawn be happy?

A few moments later my cousin returned. She handed me it "take it, I'll come back in a while" I nod. Im so scared I took the test and put it on the bathroom counter.  My cousin came back i. 

"did you look," she asks. I shake my head no. "Im to scared." 

"It's ok we will look together ok?" 

"yea"

"1".        "2".         "3".      

"It's going to be ok Samantha. Im here." 

"It's two lines, what if he doesn't want the baby?" 

"then he's a dick. He's been making you so happy lately. You even stopped cutting. and trust e when you said you stopped I saw through your lie. But you have to tell him. It can't keep this a secret."

"Ok," I say crying. 

"and if he doesn't want the baby with you but  I think he does, Im here for you. Always have always will be." I nod then gave her a hug.

********Later that night*******(because I'm too lazy to write what has happened)

"Hey, Shawn" he looks at me with a sweet smile as I tend to get more nervous. 

"Yeah." 

"I need to tell you something." he gives me a weird look. "Ok, what is it?"

"well umm" 

"Samantha?" 

I looked at him. Im just gonna full send it. "I'm pregnant." 

He looks at me and didn't say anything. "Shawn?"

He came closer. He does something I never thought he would. He kissed me. With so much passion and love.

"I'll be here for you," he says making me smile like a goofball. I took my hands and put them on his cheeks then pulled him into a rough but passionate kiss. "Good because idk what I would've done if you said you didn't want it. What do we do now?" 

"of course I do. I love you so much and Im going to stay with you and the baby. And what we're going to do next, is stay together to the very end." 

"agreed"

We kissed again. I couldn't be happier that he wants the baby and wants to spend his whole life with me.

I am so happy for them.  

This story is almost over :( I will be writing a new story. Double update I might update again ;)

-ridingstyles