Like A Date?

this isn't edited.

Samantha's P.O.V

Sometimes I wish I can be sick forever because you don't do anything except binge-watch tv-shows. But I don't want to be sick forever. Let's be honest no one actually likes being sick.

I was 100% better and I went back to work on Friday. Luckily it was only one day of work before the weekend. I walked into the room Shawn worked in and met my stepdad.

"Hey, Samantha You feeling better now?" Jerry asked me

"Yeah, I am. Do I have anyone else that needs help today?" I asked in a sweet tone.

"Nope, just Shawn I got the rest. Also, I got a text from Shawn that says he gonna be late and needs a coffee. Would you mind going and getting it?"

"Yeah, I got it. isn't that my job." I reply in a joking matter.

"Haha" laughing sarcastically. "It is. I'll see ya later Samantha."

"ok." I headed towards the door to go to Starbucks.

I was back in the studio with Shawn's coffee. He was sitting in a chair completely focus on his guitar. I gave a knock on the door frame. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey, you feeling better or are you just here to make me sick?" he says jokingly 

"Haha yes, I am feeling better. Here, is the coffee you wanted also thanks again for the soup."

"Thank you and no problem." 

I handed his coffee and he gladly took it. The rest of the day was slow watching Shawn make his music and doing his thing. The day was almost ending which I was thankful for.  As I was packing up my stuff.  I got stopped.

"Hey, Samantha. I have a question for you."

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I say while grabbing my bag ready to head out the door.

"Well um..." 

Ok, why is he acting all nervous and shit?

"What is it?"

"There is a festival this Sunday and I'm going to it."

"Ok what does that have to do with me?"

"I was wondering if you want to go with me?"

"So like a date?"

"More like a friend date. So what do you say? Do you want to go with me?" 

A/N: Lol sorry for short chapter and leaving ya on a cliff hanger. 

What do you think shell say. Yes? or nO?

Haha, I guess you have to find out in the next chapter. Hope yall have a great day and I'm going to try to update tomorrow once or at least twice. 

-ridingstyles