Sick Day

This is edited. Shoutout to my daddy who is editing all my chaps. 

  Samantha's P.O.V.

Work was kinda hectic. 5 Seconds of Summer left the studio. I liked being around them. At least now I can say that I met them. But Justin Bieber came to the studio. I'm still working with Shawn on his music. We are becoming closer every day. But every time we get to hang, my feelings for him grow stronger. It sucks being attracted to your ex. I hate cheating because my mom walked in on my dad cheating on her with some blonde bitch. But I was so young, I didn't know what was going on. How can I still not find him attractive? 1. He made me happy when he wasn't cheating. 2. He was super kind and nice to everyone including my family. And finally, he was really good in bed. (winky face;)

  I woke up sick on Tuesday. I had a runny nose and a fever. (it's a week after 5sos and Justin Bieber was here. Sorry bout the time change. I couldn't remember what day it was in the last chapter so ya lol). I called in sick to work. Luckily, my stepdad said it wasn't very busy. I sat in my bed eating chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and watching Stranger Things on Netflix. I finally finished the third season!!!

I was sitting at home / my cousin's condo when I heard the doorbell. I was in a baby blue tank top and my grey-black with white shorts. I open the door to a familiar face. 

"What are you doing here Shawn? And how the hell did you know where I live?" I said in a kinda harsh voice.

"Well nice to see you too," he says in a sarcastic tone. "Your stepdad said you were sick and you talked about how you were living with your cousin now. So I got you some soup." he says nicely.

"erm thank you? You didn't have to uhm...  arent you worried about getting sick?"

"if it means spending time with you then no."

"Well then thank you.  Come in." 

He walked into the condo looking around. I went back to the couch. 

"Here's the soup." "Its tomato soup and a half of a grilled cheese sandwich. I know you don't like to eat much when you're sick."

I took the bag that has the grilled cheese and tomato soup. 

"Thank you."

I cut the grilled cheese in small bite and put it in my soup. 

For the rest of the night, Shawn and I talk and joke around until it was about 9:30 then he left. I enjoyed his company and the food he gave me food.

A/N: Hey yall. I'm gonna try to update as much as possible before school starts because I'm gonna be hella busy. Hope your day was great!!!! 

Also, follow my daddy @mendussy247  She helps a lot with editing because I suck so go follow her. She reads a lot of good books too so check them out at her page.