IS that All?

this isnt edited

Samantha P.O.V.

I slowly woke up with a pounding headache. I looked around the room. Wait how'd I get here? I hear my door open and looked at the person that came in. 

"Hey how are you doing?" Shawn asked.

"How did i get home?" I asked not bothering to answer his question.

"I drove you home" he says

"Why" 

"Do you remember anything"

"Not really. Why? What happened?"

Shawn's P.O.V.

I got to the party. I'm wondering if Samantha is gonna be here? I grabbed a couple of drinks and went over to hang  with my friends.

Its 11:45 and I haven't seen her anywhere. I really have to pee. I headed up stairs where i heard a scream: "Get off". I went to go check it out. I saw Chuck I fucking hate that dude hes trying to get with that girl. Wait is that... that's Samantha. I quickly pushed Chuck off of her and started beating the shit out of him. He got a couple of good hits. But when i was done I notice same crying with her knees up to her chest. I put my hands and she jumped.

" Hey Samantha its just me" I say and she looks at me and leaps into my arms. I hold her so tight.

 "Hey its okay I got you. Lets get you home right now." I say trying to calm her down, and she nods.

I took her to my car and I grabbed a couple of my friends who weren't drinking to follow me and take her car. I didn't want her to come back here. I only had one lemonade with vodka in it. I'm okay.

I brought her to her apartment and thanked my friends. I took her inside and grabbed some clothes for her.

'Here are some clothes. I don't think you should you want to sleep in that dress" I say handing her the clothes.

"thanks could you help?" she asked kinda stumbling. "um yea sure" I said unconviced.

I started to take her sweater off as she turns to me with a smile. I wasn't sure why she is smiling. She caught me off guard and placed her lips on mine. God they were so soft and fit nicely on my lips. Is tarted kissing her back. But then remember she is drunk. I can't take advantage of her. Even though its what i want. 

"Stop we can't do this." I say.

"But why" she pouts God why does she needs to pout.

"because you're drunk and I care to about you and I'm not taking advantage" I say plainly.

"fine but I want to let you know I still love you" she says making my heart skip 

I place her on the bed after she changed in the bathroom, and watch her drift to sleep. I went to the couch in the living room and soon darkness hit me too.

Samantha P.O.V

After Shawn explained to me what happened about the guy and his friends bringing my car to my house.  I did notice some small burise on his jaw but not enough to treat. It was nice of him. But I felt like he was leaving something out. We both watch movies,  ordered in food and cuddled. It reminded me when we were dating. We did this all the time. I miss it. 

"Hey Shawn?"

"Yea?"

"Do you miss us. I know that we have decided to stay friends, but do you miss us?" I asked pointing to the two of us.

"Yes. I miss everything about us, our dates, late night ice cream stops. Even our sex lives" he whisper that last part but I still heard it.

"Same" I said.

No one really spoke much after that. The rest of the day was eating , making corny jokes, and watching movies. It was amazing.

Here is ANother ChAPteR. I'm sp proud of my self for doing a double update. Sorry for the errors hope you all enjoyed. 

Im also writing a new story. Ill let you know when it is done!!!!!!!

-ridingstyles