5SOS

This is edited.

(they are such cuties lol. who's your favorite member?)

Samantha's P.O.V

 I heard the annoying beeping of my alarm telling me I have to get up. I quickly took a shower and put on some clothes. Today my stepdad said I would be working with 2 celebrities today. Shawn is still one of them. I wonder if my dad knew I dated him? I got to work and waited in my stepdad's office. 

"Hey Samantha"

" Hi, Jerry!"(her stepdad's name)

"So we have a band coming in a few moments. You will do what you do with Shawn. Food, water, clothes, making sure they're happy. You do not have to stay in the rooms if you don't want to. Just be aware if they want something.

"Okay. What room with is the band in?"

"Room 378. So it's on the same floor." 

"Great is there anything else?" 

"Nope have fun."

"Okay, thanks." 

I waited in room 378. Jerry didn't tell me who is the band was that was recording today. After a couple of minutes, I hear the door open. OMG, IT'S 5SOS!! DON'T FREAK OUT, DON'T FREAK OUT, YOU'RE GONNA BE OK. WOW, LUKE HEMMINGS IS SO MUCH HOTTER IN PERSON. GOD, I JUST WANT TO PINCH MICHALES CHEEK HE'S SO CUTE AND CALUM LOOKS LIKE A CUTE FLUFFY TEDDY BEAR! I WANT TO GIVE HIM A HUG. WHY ARE ASHTON's MUSCLES SO BIG? I BET THAT'S NOT THE ONLY THING THAT'S BIG.(hehehehehehe)

I probably looked like an idiot because I was grinning so much. I stopped fangirling and introduced myself letting them know if they need anything to let me know.  

They weren't too complicated which was super nice and easy. Shawn didn't need much of me. We haven't really spoken since Friday. The day went quick and it was soon over. 5SOS was really funny. They did stupid things but also got some of the songs recorded. Shawn didn't record much and just made-up melodies. 

 A/N:  Sorry it was a short chapter and I didn't know what to do. so I put 5sos into because

1: I Luv them and 

2: chapter 5 and 5sos 5 and 5. ya bad joke but whatever then 

3 THEY COMING TO MY TOWN. 

ANYWAYS------ hope y'all having a good day 

-ridingstyles