Chapter 11

This isn't edited 

Samantha's P.O.V 

I got up Monday ready to go to work. I look at my cuts on my arms thinking how this all started with him.  I covered them with my baby blue sweater I was wearing. Avoiding my cousin I grabbed my keys and an apple on the way out the door. 

I went to Starbucks to grab me a coffee and of course I HAD to get Shawn one. By the time I got to work I was 10 minutes late. I was already feeling tired and useless. I got to Shawn's room an gave him his coffee. I was about to sit down when my stepdad asked me to come to his office. "Ugh just let me sit" I thought but I got up and went to his office. 

"Samantha your mom wanted me to invite you to a family dinner we are hosting. She knows you work with me so she wanted me to tell you."

"Alright is it this Saturday?" I asked 

" Yes it is." 

"Alright I'll try to make it."

I left Jerry's office and went to Shawn's room again. I wished I could have stayed in bed. 

"Hey thanks for the coffee." He says sweetly. Ugh why you gotta be so dam cute 

"Your welcome" I say sitting on the couch watching him play his guitar.  

I wanted to listen to his music but I was to busy worrying about what my mother would say if she  knew I cut and I'm not eating (except for coffee which isn't the healthy thing but it's good so whatever) and the person I have to watch is my ex. Idk why my cousin decided to help me like I cut for a reason. To die. Only because of him. He hurt me and now I'm hurting myself. God I feel like such a screw up. This day has been so long luckily Shawn isn't much of a hassle. 

"Hey Samantha want to go somewhere to eat since I'm done for the day?"

"Sure why not." I said with no emotion 

Shawn's P.O.V

I watched her sit looking emotionless. I know there is something wrong she hasn't talked all day. Maybe if I take her out to dinner since I'm done I can figure it out. 

"Hey Samantha want to go somewhere to eat since I'm doing for the day?" I asked

"Sure why not." She says with no emotion. What is it with her.

We went to dinner she seemed to have a little more emotion to her but I'm gonna figure it out.

A/N sorry for taking so long to update school can suck my dick. Speaking of school WHY DO I HAVE STUDY HALL LIKE Wtf I DONT ACTUALLY STUDY. Anyways ya I'm at school in a stupid class ugh luckily my teacher doesn't care. Hope y'all have a good day.