Fuck!

this int edited sorry

Samantha's P.O.V

I was surprised at first but then began to kiss back. the kiss grew deeper and more passionate. He pinched my butt making me gasp, giving him the opportunity to let his tongue slip in my mouth. I moaned into his mouth making him smirk. He stopped to open the car door before throwing me in there. I slowly unbutton his shirt as he trails kiss along my neck. Dam I forgot how good his abs look. 

He starts sucking on my sweet spot. 

"Shawn" I moan. He starts to slowly lift up my shirt but I stop him. 

"What's wrong?" he asks.  "well you see I was in a really bad place when your broke up with me and I did some things to myself," I say shyly.

"Oh. Im really sorry can I see them?" he asks.

"Um idk," I say quietly. "Im not going to judge I know I put you through a lot." 

"Ok" I say. He gives me a nod and gently lifts my shirt. He looks at my body. I felt disgusted and I tried to get my shirt but he held it away from me.

"I wanna talk about this later but right now I wanna make love to you" I just blush. as he starts trailing kisses down my body.

"you know Samantha you are so beautiful" he stats as he plays with my clit. 

"Shawn do something please" I beg him as soon as I said this he sticks two fingers in me. He started slowly pulling them in and out but the more I started feeling the pleasure he went faster. "Shawn Im close," I say and he stops. "I want you to come when Im inside you" I only nod.

As he slips his pants off. I took my hands putting them on the band of the underwear. He watches me slowly as I snap them around his waist.

"Samantha don't tease me please just take them off" I did what he says. I forgot how huge he is. I move my hand up and down while placing the tip in my mouth. I taste the precum that is around the tip. I take him into my mouth and starts to suck him. When he was close he pulled me off of him. He lays me down and line him up to enter me. 

"Fuck! Samantha when was the last tome you got fucked. Dam your so tight" 

I close my eyes from the pain when he enter me. "with you"  I reply 

"You can start to move" I say. "Are you sure" he asked "yea" he slowly moved in me

"Dam I forgot what it felt like"  I moaned. "Shawn faster" I loaded again 

" ah Samantha" he moans. 

"Shawn I'm close"I say " me too" 

He goes faster and my climax hit harder than expected.  Soon he hits his climax. He pulls out of my and lay next to me. 

" wow. I forgot what it's like to have sex" I say 

" wow is right. You look tired let's get you hone" he says. 

" ok" I reply tiredly. I picked out my close and put them on.  And he drives me home. Before I got out of the car he grabs my arm and pulled me into a kiss. We both pulled away. 

" we still need to talk" he says and I sigh 

"Ok" 

"I'll see you later" 

"Tomorrow?" I ask

"If that's what you want" 

" yea" 

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow than Sam. Good night" 

I pulled him into on last kiss "goodnight" 

I am so going to hell for this 

Here is what you all have been waiting for. I hope you like. 

Have a good rest of the day 

~ridingstyles