Would you want to go out with me?

What a cutie. this isn't edited

Samantha's P.O.V

Fuck mornings. Why did god have to create the earth with the a morning why can it be afternoons and night. I got up to shower and get to work. I remember 2 days ago with Shawn. Does he even actually care. Wait did he see my scars. I thought about my scars and how it shows weakness. That is what I am though. I use self harm to help me get over my problems.  I tried not to think about the scars and the pain he bring me. But I brought out the razor.  Hes never gonna love me the way I love him. After  I was done showering and breakdown sessions I got ready with a long sleeve shirt and cute black jeans. 

*********Skip to after work****** I'm to lazy to right what goes on.)

Shawn was packing up and i was getting my purse. 

"Hey Samantha, Could I ask you something?

"You just did" I said smirking

"ha ha so funny but seriously?" he said a little nervous

"Yeah sure whats up?" I ask playing with my fingers.

"I know this is kinda bad timing but I had a good time with you when we hanged out and Iwas wondering if you want to go out with me?" 

"Like a date." he added.

"Umm like a date like we are a couple." I asked confused

"Yeah" he said a little scared. It was quite cute

"Yes?" I said. it came out more as a question

"You don't have to. i get it if you don't want to I did hurt you by accident and I really do care for you and i thought you were just starting to trust me... and I know you said we should just be friends, but i cant just be that with you and i think if I regain your trust we could maybe be something you just do amazing and I still....

"Shawn" i say 

"...love you and idk what i would you without you Im gald you work here...

"SHAWN" I practically yelled. "I said yes but i cant deal with anymore hurt even though we are just friends"

"YAy." he says. He acts like a kid just got what he wants for Christmas.

"and I understand. I know I put you through a lot and I'm really sorry for it." he says  making me smile.

" Alright... what do I wear?" I ask I'm not really good at dressing up.

"Something casual and its going to be Friday night." He says.

"Okay good" I smile "See you at work tomorrow" I tried to raise and eyebrow.

He chuckles at my attempt."you know it." he gives me a wink and leaves the room.

I went home happy, and fell to sleep peacefully.

I'm glad they are going on a date. I wonder whats gonna happen and where Shawn is gonna take her.

----------ridingstyles