Sunday

this is not edited because I'm writing this on my school computer and I'm in computer programming so my teacher thinks I'm working lol. let's hope I don't get caught ;)

Samantha's P.O.V

It is Sunday. ugh I can't believe I actually agreed to go to this "friendly date" with Shawn I probably shouldn't have but whatever let's just hope this is fun. I brought out of my thought when I heard the doorbell ringed. I was where a blue sundress with cute sandals. 

**********opens door***********

"Hey. um, you look amazing. ready to go? he says with a soft smile 

"Thanks and ya I am.

We both headed to the car before I could do anything he opens the car door for me.

"Thank you?" I say but it sounds more of a question. 

"Your welcome," he replies with a sweet smile.

Why is he being to nice to me ugh? I want just want to know if he likes me or not. We drove in silence to the festival.

"We are here," he says happily 

" So where to first?" I say while raising both of my eyebrows while smiling.

He laughs at me then says  "let's get tickets first."

"ok" 

We both walk side by side making small talk here and there.  We got the tickets.

"Look Samantha I know this is weird. It weird for both of us but let's have some fun. Where would you like to go?"

"Yeah it is weird I didn't expect my ex-boyfriend to be taking me somewhere."

"True. Now let's have some fun I've never been to a festival."

"Wait! You're telling me you've never been to a festival?" I asked surprised

"Yep, that's what I said. Now I want to do something so you choose first," he says kinda in a annoyed voice but excited at the same time.

"ok chill. Let's go to play games first. Is that ok?"

"Yeah let's go," he says.

As we walked towards the game sections I can tell he super excited about this. I cant believe he has never been to a festival. I was brought out of my thoughts when Shawn wanted to go to this one game with balloons and darts with prizes of stuffed animals.

"I'm gonna win you a big stuffed animal," he says. Its likes he's a kid on Christmas.

"Ok, you do that," I say giving him a grin.

**30 minutes later.

"Shawn we've been here for 30 minutes. can we plz go get food?" I say laughing as he misses the shot again. "Please, Shawn you suck at this game."

"I suck? I would like to see you try. This game is rigged." he says getting angry.

I laugh at his reaction. "Alright fine. I'll show you I can do better." I say with a smirk on my face. 

He gives the guy the tickets and handed me three darts. The first shot I got green. I got the next two shots on the green as well. I turn around a gave Shawn a smirk.

"See you do suck at this game," I say to him as I take my huge stuffed animal.

"No that was luck," he says laughing.

"Sure whatever" I rolled my eyes  "let's just get food. I'm hungry plus I did win unlike you." 

"haha. let's go get your victory food." I smile at him and he returns it.

We got cheese fries and cotton candy. I usually wouldn't eat this but I'm not gonna complain it does look really good. It was dark now and all we did was play other games look at art, I make fun of Shawn because he lost and I won a big giant elephant then he would just say it was first time luck. We both wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. We waited in line for 5 minutes and finally got on and it started to move. 

" The view is beautiful," I say with a smile on my face.

"I agree." 

I turn to look at him and saw a smile on his face. We looked at each other I saw his eyes go to my lips then back at my eyes. I notice we both started to get closer to each other. He leaned in. I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and moved our lips together. I felt sparks go everywhere. We broke the kiss slowly then looked at each other. My mouth open but nothing came out.

A/N: OOOOOOOOOOO THEY FINALLY KISSED. I'm so sorry guys I didn't update sooner I thought I would be able to but I've been so busy with school and right after that gymnastic. I am super sorry. I just want to retire even though it's like the second day but whatever. I also wrote this in my class yesterday but it didn't upload so oof. But what did yall think about the kiss? Hope ya have a great day Thx to all who read this story and I will try better to update soon.

-ridingstyles