A party? Really?

this isnt edited

Samantha's P.O.V

I heard my annoying ass alarm telling me i need to get the fuck up. Mondays are wonderful. I got up looking in the mirror. Wow my hair is a big bird nest. Hoping in the shower I put the water on medium. I didn't want put it to hot due to my cuts. After washing my hair and body. I put some a small coat of mascara and a long sleeves with shorts. Then headed for work.

I got to work. Which was hard because of this dumb-ass who didn't know how t o fucking drive like wtf. You should be on the dam road if you keep cutting everyone off. Sometimes i get really bad road rage. 

I headed to Shawn's room to work. I hate working. I wish i didn't have to . But nOOOO the fucking government has to fuck things up and pay taxes. I don't really do much at work except for sit, then get food and drinks for celebrities that come here. I'm not gonna lie there has come some really cool people. 5 seconds of summer, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber. I watch the 5sos videos. I remember this one time where Ashton thought tadpoles where baby turtles. 

I walked into the studio where Shawn is supposed to be. But he wasn't. I looked around no was really here. I heard a sqeak of a door. I looked behind me  but no one was there. I turn to face the recording stuff (i have no idea what it is called but I know its not recording stuff)  But thhere was Shawn standing in front of me.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK Is WRoNg wITH YoU!!!" I screamed and hes just laughing 

"that was hilarious" he exclaimed.

"No it wasn't" I said frowning. He saw me then pouted. It was a cute pout. Wait what. 

"Happy Halloween??" He said questioning.

"Yea yea happy Halloween" i said with no emotion.

"Well then Who kicked you in your balls this morning?" he asked 

"You did douchebag. Since you scared the living hell outta me" I stated very seriously

"Ok ok your right. I am so sorry." He sweetly smiled. 

"Its fine" 

"Anyways I was invited to a Halloween party and it said to invite a friend. Want to go with me?"

" A party really? After you scared me Idk should I?"

"Yes please can you go? Its not like you don't do much anyways."

"You have a point" I said looking like I was thinking but I wasn't. I already made up my mind.

"Fine I'll go" i said.

SOrry I havent been able to update. School has been kicking my ass. Hope you enjoy ;)