Chapter 13: Food At Its Finest

Chapter 14: Food At Its Finest

I've been using that shower everyday for the week. Especially if I went for a swim in the lake. It was just that awesome. I swear I was in love with that thing. It was probably the best thing that has ever came in my life.

I walked into the mess hall of the day of the challenge along with Gwen.

"What? No breakfast?" Trent asked.

"Oh, don't worry bro. There will be plenty of food later on." Chris said and started laughing.

"What're you two bozos so giggly about?" Leshawna asked as she walked in. The just laughed more. I just rolled my eyes and sat down at the table. Idjits. What are they up to?

"Congratulations to the remaining campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition! You'll all be on the jury for the final episode." Chris said.

"We've got the power!" Geoff shouted as he fist bumped the air.

"The two teams will become one next week! But first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin, and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin." Chris said. "This challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes. After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge. And then, uh, you'll have a bite to eat." They started laughing again.

/"They're really getting on my nerves. But hey, I made it halfway into the competition! Get ready to bring it on."/

"Ready for a little good news? This week no one will be kicked off." Chris said. I sighed in relief. Everyone else cheered. "It's all for reward and its a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move."

I made it back to my cabin and just moved my stuff out of the way for Bridgette since she is the only girl coming back. Leshawna started going on about her pudding pockets being missing. I just sighed and stared at the wall, obviously annoyed by the both of them. The door opened to reveal Bridgette walking in.

"Yo," I said as I gave her a slight nod.

"Hi," she grinned.

"Bridgette, it's so good to see you!" Heather said playing all innocent. "Come in, come in, welcome to our cabin." I raised my eyebrows at her. Seriously? "We're like a big family in here."

"Big and dysfunctional," Gwen said.

"Anything you need, just yell." Heather said.

"Thanks for the awesome welcome, Heather." Bridgette said.

"Get ready for her to say goodbye when you tick her off." I muttered under my breathe.

"Welcome to the club! It'll be so much fun!" Lindsay said. "As long as you do everything Heather says." Heather kicked her pretty hard in the shin. "Ow!"

"Ha ha, yeah we love joking around here in the girls cabin," Heather said. I rolled my eyes. Uh-huh. "I made sure your bunk was next to mine --"

"Hey, that's my bed!" Lindsay said. Heather stomped on her foot. "Ow!"

"-- So we can talk and share and really get to know each other." Heather said.

"Yeah, so she can tell the world our secrets." I stated matter of fact. Heather glared daggers at me. I stuck my tongue out. "Oh, shove off. It's true. You did. Bite me, Heather."

"Oh, I will." Heather glared at me.

"Okay, yeah. Hey, thanks, everybody." Bridgette said trying to ease the tension.

"No prob," I said back with a shrug.

"I can't wait to get to know all of --"

"Okay, plenty of time to chat later. Let's unpack." Heather said. Bridgette was so nice. Heather is going to tear her down to the bone.