Extra chapter

Extra chapter:

On the first day of the resort trip, the first thing I did was check out the pool. There was other people here as it want a private resort, so crap. Oh well. I didn't really mind it that much.

We checked into our rooms and I had a room all to myself for the first time in weeks. And it was absolutely divine. Since my room was on the bottom, it had a glass board on a certain part of the floor which you could see all the fish, sharks, and other sea creatures. That was pretty cool.

I got myself a pedicure of green and black and a manicure as well. Lindsay, Heather, and Leshawna were keeping an eye out for cute boys even though Lindsay did have Tyler. Bet she probably forgot all about him upon arrival. I didn't want to bother with them. The only thing I wanted to do was get massages, eat deluxe dinners, and to swim in the indoor pool.

I got into my bathing suit in my room which was completely private, and I was totally thankful for. I walked toward the indoor pool and jumped in along with my coverup jacket. It felt so good to finally relax without someone bugging me till the ends of the earth.

I swam around for a bit. My body never felt so good in my entire life. I'm so glad I won this for my team. I got my hair redone as well. I got it bleached again and trimmed. I'm going to do the Kool-Aid later when I find the time. I wish there was a freaking green flavor so I could do that. Maybe there is and I just haven't found it yet? Hmmm.

I was given a mud bath and practically everything else as well along with the face mask. Lindsay freaked out for a second cause she thought I was a Martian until I told her what it was. Idjit.

The food was absolutely amazing. I never had anything like it before so I just had to take some of it home with me. I wasn't going to waste my time away like Bridgette sorta was while missing Geoff. She needs to get ahold of herself and just enjoy this while it lasts. It's only one night here anyways.

They had the greatest activities here as well. There was going to be dances every night. It wasn't a party though. Heck, I don't know what people even do at parties. I didn't really care about that all. The girls (except Heather) just decided to go as friends. That meant I had to wear a stupid dress and I didn't have one. Gwen let me borrow one of hers for the dance which was a dark blue dress. That wasn't until later tonight, which would be our first night. Gwen let me borrow some of her shoes where were these nice classy black wedged heels with a strap so I could feel more comfortable but style stylish all the same. I felt uneasy to wear them later, but I decided to let it just go with the flow and see what happens.

I spent some of the day singing at the karaoke bar and having a good time to do everything else. It was getting closer to 11:00, which was the time for dance. I warily had 45 minutes. There was a bunch of dancers as well which danced on a stage next to a bar.

"Can I get a -- um, Hawaiian fruit smoothie, please?" I asked the bartender. The man nodded, and got me my smoothie. He eyes me weirdly as he stared at my boobs.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked. "I'm Tristan. We should get to know each other better." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No, thanks." I said bluntly.

"Naw, don't be like that now. Come on -"

"I said no. Now please, leave me alone." I said and tried to walk away. He grabbed hold of my arm and held me back. "Hey, let go of me! This is a violation of --" I gasped once he grabbed my boob and squeezed it. I backed up in pure horror but tripped on the stool and fell down, my drink smashing to the floor. I stared at the man in total shock.

Another man, completely different to the one in front of me helped me to my feet. "Are you alright, señorita?" Oh, so he's either Mexican, Spaniard, or something completely different like Hungarian or something. Whatever he is, he's at least foreign. My favorite kind of people.