Fire and Ice, Fall Out Boy and Puck

"These guys again." You grumbled, watching the familiar three thieves approach you and Subaru in the alleyway.

  "That's right it's us!" The short one shouted.

  "Who are you again?" You rolled your eyes as the fat one spoke.

  "It doesn't matter! Give us everything you've got!" He demanded. Subaru just seemed annoyed.

  "Well?" The middle thief brandished his knives in a threatening manner.

  "You know what? I've learned my lesson." Subaru stated. The thieves looked at him in confusion until he threw his head back and shouted.

  "GUARDS! GUARDS! THESE MEN ARE TRYING TO ROB ME!" Subaru spoke in his loudest and girliest tone you had ever heard. The thieves were panicking at his words.

  "What're you trying? We'll kill you right here!" The short one demanded. After a minute of silence, the middle one looked around.

  "Wait, is there anyone coming?" He asked. You looked around seeing nobody. The fat one chuckled.

  "Probably no-"

  "And what do we have here?" A man spoke from the thieves end of the alleyway, prompting the three to turn to him. After taking a close look, the group seemed... well, shocked was understating it.

  "R-red hair..." one of them stammered.

  "A sword, scratched by a dragon..." another let out.

  "It can't be... the Legendary Swordsman, Reinhard?" The last of them spoke. The man in question rested a hand in the hilt of his sword.

  "So I am. And what are you doing?" He asked the group.

  "Just forget this guy, and scram!" The knife wielder shouted, before the three of them ran, tails tucked, past you and Subaru, and away. You turned to face them, then back to Reinhard, where Subaru was already speaking with him.

  Holy crap. Do I get a say in any of these conversations? You thought to yourself.

  "Well, I am off duty today, so if there's anything you need me to d-"

  "I would like you to deliver a message." Subaru interrupted the legendary swordsman that could probably cut him in half with a flick of his wrist.

  "...very well, to whom?" Reinhard responded.

  He's going with it?

  "A silver haired girl, she's very pretty. You'll probably find her on the streets. Just... tell her not to come to the loothouse, Alright?" Subaru asked. Reinhard thought it over.

  "I cannot promise I will find this lady, but if I do, I will deliver the message." Reinhard responded. Subaru sighed in relief.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." Subaru spoke, relieved. This was really important to him. As Reinhard left, Subaru turned to you, happy as he could be.

"Well, let's head to the slums."

You and Subaru soon found yourselves at the slums, Subaru rummaging through what he learned to be Felt's home.

"You sure this is the place dude?" You asked, leaning against the building.

"Yes! For the last time, that slum dwellers told us that she lived here!" Subaru declared. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Alright. But what makes you think you'll find the insignia here?" You questioned Subaru. He paused, before sighing.

"I dunno, just thinking I could get lucky, I guess." He admitted. You chuckled and looked forward, noticing a familiar face approaching.