Another Loop, Again, No End

So, I get ready to write another chapter, and what do I see? Of four of the tags I put on this, two number 1s, a number 2, and a number 4

So, I get ready to write another chapter, and what do I see? Of four of the tags I put on this, two number 1s, a number 2, and a number 4. Considering just how many stories have these same tags, I can not describe my surprise.

  You snapped to, almost shivering despite the warm afternoon sun. You looked around. You were in the lawn, Wilhelm tilting his head.

  "Mister Y/n? Are you alright?" He asked. You didn't answer, remembering what you saw. The villagers, the children... Ram...

  You fell to your knees, hugging your chest. You heard Wilhelm run towards you in surprise as you panted, shifting your grip to your head. Wilhelm tried to help you up, but he probably saw that it was hopeless. The robes, the colors, aren't questions, so long ago, it all led to one conclusion.

"Wilhelm..." you spoke, almost sobbing.

"Yes, Mister Y/n?" He asked, worried.

"Let's end our training now." You spoke, forcing yourself up. You swallowed, trying to force the images out of your mind. Wilhelm nodded, concerned.

"Of course. Would you like me to make some tea?" He asked. You shook your head as you heard rushing footsteps, and looked over to see Subaru running towards you.

"Y/n! I want an explanation!" He shouted. You swallowed, turning to him.

"In a bit, Subaru." All things considered, he wouldn't react well to learning what had happened.

"Thank you got everything, really!" Subaru said to Crusch, all three of you standing in front of her manor.

  "You are aware of what will come when you leave, correct?" Crusch asked, narrowing her eyes. You nodded.

  "You and Emilia become enemies, we know. It's just that this is really important right now, and it really should be done, I promise." You urged, walking towards the carriage as they continued to talk. The stagecoach you were given was black instead of blue, and dragged by only one ground dragon, but as you entered the back, you didn't care.

  The day passed again, and the night.

  As you sat in the stagecoach, on the second day, you grabbed the black case from your bag. You would need what was inside. You broke the latch, grabbing the arrow with the broken shaft. As you admired the arrowhead,  you heard Rem gasp, as if something happened. You looked up, confused.

  "Rem? Are you alright?" The moment you said that, disaster struck.

  The stagecoach bucked, and you fell out, holding the arrow as you rolled across the dusty ground. You stood up, slowly, holding the arrow. Your suspicions were confirmed when you looked up to see several robed figures approaching you and Subaru. You snarled as you lifted the arrow.

  No... not again...  if they were here, that meant they probably already went to the manor. And if they came through that alive.

  I'll make sure they all die... all of them....  you lifted the arrow, drawing the attention of some of the figures, as Rem started to attack the ones close to you.