Careless Whisper, PT 1

Stand Name: Far From Home

Power: None

Speed: C

Range: A

Durability: A

Precision: C

Potential: B

  A strange ability for a stand, Far From Home is a stone tablet that, when written on, changes the emotions and mindset of the target. If no target is specified, all people in the large range of Far From Home are affected. It's all dependent on the will of Scarlet. However, it seems that emotions may not be the only thing Far From Home can change.

Subaru yawned, walking out of the inn you had all stopped at for the night. Looking up at the morning sky, he flashed back to yesterday. That Scarlet woman had a stand, according to you, and from basic analysis, it could change someone's emotions, and it had amazing coverage. But in combat, it would stand no chance against any stand that could hit. Believer, a stand not made for combat, could beat it in a straight fight. But of all the things Subaru had done and witnessed yesterday, one thing bothered him.

Ever since that moment, that moment when that arrow had pierced him, Subaru had felt... ill. It wasn't limiting, only a slight nausea. A stomachache compared to a full fever. It had faded when they arrived at this city, but Subaru wasn't bothered by that.

Even through the irritation that he had received from Far From Home, he could only stare in wonder as he saw the figure, Fall Out Boy appears to help Scarlet onto the carriage. When he saw that stone tablet appear in her lap.

Natsuki Subaru, true to your word, had not received a stand from that arrow. There was not enough of the virus from that arrow to grant him the stand. What he had gained, was the ability to see the very stands you fought with and against.

Subaru sighed, looking around. From what he saw while riding around the town before you all met Scarlet, there was a spa house nearby, next to a barber shop. He didn't know just how much they could do in an alternate world like this, but he hoped he could get himself a good massage, at the very least.

Your eyes slowly opened, as you sat up in bed. You had hastened the previous night to get some good sleep, and rented two rooms at a nearby inn. One for you and Subaru, and the other, Ram and a very nervous Scarlet. She knew it wasn't safe to be on her own, smart of her to think that, but she was hesitant to stay with Ram, who she had never spoke to. Today, you were going to try to help her understand her stand, and what it could do, exactly. Basically, you didn't have much interesting planned.

You looked around the room, noticing the absence of your male companion.

Subaru must've run off to relax, find a place to get food.

You got up, stretching, letting off a large yawn. You pushed yourself out of bed, cracking your joints as Fall Out Boy appeared, opening the blinds to the room. Wouldn't hurt to train it, but there weren't any worthy opponents. Not since it was powered up to a Requiem.

  Either way, you should probably check on Scarlet and Ram

   "Hello sir, how can we help you this fine morning?" A lady at a reception desk of the spa Subaru had just entered asked him. He gave a quick wave as he approached the desk.

  "Do I need to make an appointment in advance, or can I-"

  "You don't need to make an appointment, sir. We have several services available, all of which are listed above me." The reception lady interrupted. Subaru nodded, looking up. His reading was pretty good, given the lessons he had with his instructor falling asleep on his bed. The list was a large....list of services, accompanied by a price.