Iron Maiden, PT 2

Stand Name: Iron Maiden

Stats:

Power: B

Speed: A

Range: Varies greatly

Precision: C

Potential: D

  A rare case of a stand that non Stand users can see, Iron Maiden takes the form of metal wires sprouting from the users skin. It is made of iron, and can be freely molded at will, to take the form of blades, hooks, any metal object. The user can permanently increase Iron Maiden's size by absorbing the iron from the blood of an opponent. This kind of iron drainage will lead to the victims blood changing from its usual red to a sickly yellow.

You looked around at the wires, narrowing your eyes as you looked to the stand user. So long as you stood in the alleyway, he held the advantage.

  "So, your plan was to assassinate us when our backs were turned?" You smirked at the thought.

  "Kudos to you. You really had me off guard for a moment." You told the opponent. His nervous facade had completely melted, as he threw off his stolen robes, which were swiftly shredded into scraps by some wires as his actual outfit became obvious.

  He wore a dull red shirt, with a rope acting as a belt to hold up his brown pants. His boots were thick leather. He brushed his black hair out of his eyes as he faced you, more wires sprouting.

  "My plan wasn't always gonna be to kill you here and now, but I have no problem doing that." Along the wire, parts started to thicken, growing into barbs of iron, hooks, and razors. They started to run along the side of the wire, making the most painful chainsaw you've ever seen. You scoffed as you looked around.

  "Let's see if you find the issue in your plan." The words barely left your mouth as Novocain activated. You looked around you as time slowed to a standstill. You were surrounded on all sides by wire. Your only hope for a safe escape would be to get him to get his stand away. Or...

  You looked at the walls of the building behind you. The enemy had your existing exits covered. All you had to do was make a new one.

  As time swiftly continued, you stomped on the ground, blasting the ground beneath your foot. Smoke and dust blew up, obscuring everyone's vision as stones fell around the feet of all people present. Only when the dust settled did everyone notice the hole in the wall.

  "He... ran away?" Scarlet asked herself, looking at the hole. In a flash, a web of wires covered the hole, as the enemy growled, looking at the group.

"Dammit!" He held his hand out towards the other three, but as the wires began to respond, a gloved hand burst from the wall, grabbing the stand user and slamming his head against the same wall, breaking it as more rocks and dust scattered around the area.

  "Get out of the alleyway! While you're in here, he has complete advantage!" You shouted. Ram nodded, turning around as the wires of Iron Maiden began to move frantically, mirroring the panic of its user from the ambush. As one, they snakes along the walls, clumping onto each other, forming an iron spear, that was launched towards the building you were in. It pieced the wall effortlessly, but it didn't seem to hit it's mark.

  "Come on!" Ram shouted to her companions. With a nod, Scarlet ran out of the alleyway, past you and the enemy, into the street beyond it. Subaru ran past as well, followed by Ram as you burst out of the hole in the wall, your stand throwing the opponent into the opposite wall, running out of the alleyway, into the street.