Ram

You ran along the forest floor, with the remainder of the pack of Wolgarm's, as Ram had corrected you(as opposed to Ulgarms), on your tails. Subaru ran ahead of you, acting as a lookout while you carried Ram bridal style. Just in front of you, Rem was being carried by Fall Out Boy(So she appeared to be floating to Subaru and Ram).

"Y/n?" Ram asked.

"Yes, Ram?" You answered, looking behind you.

"When Subaru did that thing, that got all those Wolgarms mad at him, I only detected the scent of the witch. But... when you did it..." Ram paused, and you looked down.

"Yeah?" Ram looked up at you.

"I saw something, behind you. It was only for a few seconds, but I swear, I saw something." As she spoke, you fell silent. Was she talking about your stand?

"Describe it." You requested. Ram looked down, almost nervous.

"It was about your height, wearing some kind of baggy clothing, but it still had visible muscles. It wore some weird things on its mouth and eyes, and strange, almost shiny gloves." She explained. You looked straight ahead to check on Rem, who was still out.

Ram's description sounded like Fall Out Boy, with its Hazmat suit, gas mask, goggles, and rubber gloves. So, did entering that state after trying to someone of your reset ability make your stand visible to others? No, Subaru would've seen it, and asked you about it. Right now, the only logical conclusions you could think of were that your stand was visible to either demons or just people with strong abilities. So not quite Knights, but probably the Master Swordsman, Reinhard, and probably Emilia too.

You watched as Rem started to stir, gaining consciousness. She groaned as she looked around, probably seeing the world speed her, before she looked down, and you noticed the panic grow on her face.

"Don't freak out Rem!" You shouted, gaining her attention as looked at you, probably through Fall Out Boy.

"I might drop you if you try to move." You warned, Rem looked up, not speaking, as you all burst into a clearing.

"Alright! We should be close now!" Subaru shouted, holding his broken sword. You all ran to the opposite end of the clearing, before you started to slow down.

"Subaru, stop for a minute!" You shouted. Subaru slowed down, and as he turned around to face you, he felt a sudden weight on both shoulders, as the twins seemed to disappear from your arms(and Fall Out Boy's) into Subaru's.

"Run! I'll hold them off!" You shouted, as Subaru nodded.

"Don't you die on me, alright?" He asked. You nodded, banging your fists together as the Wolgarm's flooded into the clearing. You heard Subaru run off as the Wolgarm's quickly flooded the area, quickly forming a semicircle around you. You could run, but chances were, the curses on You and Subaru weren't lifted, meaning you both would die if you tried to run.

"Alright, A-Holes." You punched a hand into your open palm, slightly panting as the sun started to set.

"Who's first?" The group parted to reveal that stupid puppy again, which was growling.

"The one that's been cursing my friends? Alright, let's see it." You spoke to it, readying your stand. The puppy growled, before it started...to....grow. By the time it stopped, it was easily twice your height, with a horn more than capable of goring you. You were slightly intimidated, so say the least, but you wouldn't let that stop you.

"Fine then, let's do this." You cracked your knuckles as the massive Wolgarm Shaman let out a roar and charged you. You were about to slow time before the area in front of you suddenly combusted, burning, as a figure landed in front of you.