Faith

Ram's head hurt, a lot.

She felt like she had just taken a dive into the deep end of a pool, with rocks strapped to her waist and wrists. Her nose felt like it was clogged enough to constipate a horse, and her eyes were so watery she may as well tried using a wet rag to dry them. She coughed, trying to push herself up, before someone grabbed her wrists, helping her up. When her vision cleared, she got a good look.

"Scarlet?" She asked, her voice sounded different due to her nose. Scarlet nodded. Her face was wet, with tears streaming down her eyes. Ram shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts.

"What... what happened? There was that stand user... and, Y/n was ready to fight, and-" her eyes snapped further open as she looked around.

"Y/n! Where is-" she stopped abruptly at the sight of you laying down by a tree, your back propped up. You were asleep, with several gruesome wounds on your body. One hand was split open, revealing bone. The other had a hole ripped into the middle of it. The skin on your chest was peeled back, revealing muscle. Your pants were torn, revealing dark bruises, and the strangest part of it all: there was no blood. Not one drop.

Twin Skeletons. Was Ram's first thought. The grass around you was disappearing at a slow rate, as your chest slowly put itself together. Ram walked towards you, before Scarlet reached out, grabbing her wrist.

"I don't know everything about Y/n's Fall Out Boy Requiem, But if I remember, you shouldn't approach him while its death-reversing ability is in effect." She told Ram. Ram her arm from Scarlet, and turned to a nearby tree. The forest floor was covered in leaves from these things. May as well take advantage.

Ram grabbed an armful of leaves, throwing them over you. They all quickly disappeared, and your healing accelerated. As Scarlet watched, your chest finished stitching itself together, and your right hand started to force itself together, almost crawling onto the bone. That soon completed, and the seam between the two halves dissipated.

Your left hand pulled itself together, and the bruise on your legs began to fade. As a final, unnecessary step, your clothes began to repair themselves. And when the last thread realigned, Ram stepped towards your body, sitting down by you.

"He'll wake up in a moment Scarlet. Go check on Barusu, will you?" She asked. Scarlet nodded, turning towards the other unconscious male, Subaru Natsuki.

Scarlet sat down at the forest floor, looking at Subaru, closely studying his face. Sometime in the last few minutes, before Ram had woken up, Subaru had started muttering in his unconsciousness/sleep.

Emilia~Tan.... Don't...leave...

I'll get.... strong... I...prom....ise...

Whoever 'Emilia~Tan' was, Subaru definitely held her close. Scarlet looked away from him, and towards the final unconscious person here. Haretsu Ayom.

He was currently labeled as 'Comatose' and 'Immobile' under Act One, leaving him completely at Scarlet's mercy. Currently, he was propped against a tree, barely breathing. You had really done a number on him.

"Wake up, Y/n." Your mind was plagued by those three words as your soul finally returned to your body. Your eyes opened, and the world in front of you grew clear. You coughed, drawing some mucus, which you spit out.

"Y/n!" Scarlet yelled out, facing you. You gave her a wave, slowly getting up. Beside you, someone else got up, Probably Ram.

"You done healing yourself?" Ram asked monotonously. You nodded, turning your head towards her.