Encore

Stand Name: Skin

Stats:

Power: D

Speed: C

Range: C

Durability: A

Precision: B

Potential: D

  Scars. This stand is a gateway to look into your past, and what have you the scars you bear today. For every scar on your body, Skin gains a new weapon, to leave a wound that will leave an identical scar, if not kill you from several wounds all at once. If you were cut in the hand with a knife, Skin could pull that same knife from it's own hand, and use it to cut an opponent the exact same way.

  You and the kid stared each other down, before the kid stood up, his stand walking behind him as you both walked towards each other. Ram, Subaru, Scarlet, none of them interfered.

  "Y/n L/n." The kid called your name when he got into range. He looked only a few years younger than you, maybe less.

  "You know me?" You asked.

  "I do. You're not the only one cursed with strong enemies." He responded. You sighed.

  "Well, I can't help it. What's your name?" You asked. He looked from you to Scarlet, who was still unconscious. He seemed to make his decision after a moment.

  "Damien. No last name." He told you. You faced off, stands in front of each other. You stood in silence for a moment, before the boy acted first.

  "Encore!" The Stand, presumably called Encore, reared back its fist and prepared to fight you, throwing a first punch, it was blocked easily, not to Damien's surprise.

"I'm warning you, Y/n L/n. Even if you manage to defeat me, your battle's only going to get worse. Dying would be the best option for you." He told you, almost sounding sincere. Almost.

"Believe me kid," you snorted.

"I couldn't die even if I wanted to. The only way for me is forward." You told him. Encore began a flurry of punches, with which you were easily capable of keeping up.

Damien seemed to analyze you as your stand's arms moved in a blur. Damien's arms began to burn from the radiation. He noticed this as well.

Encore reared it's fist back, and tried to punch your face, only to be knocked back by a kick to the chin.

"Y/n!" Ram shouted behind you. You held a hand out.

"It's Alright Ram, I've got this." You told her, not taking your eyes off of Damien.

"You speak with confidence." Damien noted, his stand crossing its arms in a defensive position. You cracked your knuckles, as you smirked.

"If you want to play defensive, let me tell you this." You glared him in the eyes.

"The best defense is a good offense! Fall Out Boy: Novocain!" The world around you slowed down as you sighed. Your stand did the work for you.

"DaraRARARARARARARA!" In a flurry of punches, Damien's defenses crumbled. As time sped up, you wagged your finger.

"Tsk tsk, Damien. I know you're strong, but you gotta do better than that." You told him as he fell back, breathing heavily from the damage he took all at once. He knit his brows.

"Better, Huh? I can do a hell of a lot better!" He shouted. From his palm, a tendril shot out.

"Encore: Reset!" The tendril traveled towards Fall Out Boy, who attempted to flick it away. On first contact, it stuck, and blood began to drip from your finger.