The Wolf, PT 1

Stand Name: BackStreet Boys

Known Stats:

Power: A(Monk)

Range: B(Ninja and Knight)

Speed: A(Ninja)

Durability: C

Precision: C

Potential: Unknown

  A quartet of stands that seem to be used by the same user. We only know of three, The Knight, Monk, and Ninja. What could the fourth one be?

  You felt like crap. That was the only way to describe you right now. The same as when you first arrived at the Roswaal Mansion, after overusing your stand.

  The battles against Skin, Encore, and the first encounter against Backstreet Boys alone had drained you completely, and you had more than overused Novocain in the past few days. You REALLY needed a recharge. Just a day in the sun, where you could relax. But that wasn't why you were here.

That man, with the Backstreet Boys Stand, was the one after your head, and Emilia's. If he tried, he could only really get one of them. You had to prevent that from happening.

Of course, considering how you were stuck in bed with a horrid fever from the other day, that was kinda difficult.

Ram had been consistently letting sunlight in the help you, staying by your side, to your relief and happiness. It was about.... five hours in bed, that allowed you to finally get a good sleep, and enough sun to mostly recharge your stand. You could use Phoenix Strike and Light The Dark to your own discretion, but Novocain would be a no go, let alone Twin Skeletons. The only way Requiem would activate at this point was when you planted it in someone, or it activated subconsciously.

  The door to the room you managed to rent, with a constant eye out for enemies, opened slowly, and your favorite maid entered the room, carrying a tray with some food. You sat up, leaning against the wall as Ram placed the tray down on your lap, taking a plate of lunch for herself.

  "How are you feeling, Y/n?" She asked, eating a forkful of pork and rice.

  "A lot better. The sun does me many favors." You remarked, smiling. Ram let out a small chuckle.

  "Praise the sun, huh?" She asked. You nodded.

  "Praise the sun." You agreed. Ram sighed, taking a seat on the bed beside you, leaning her head on your shoulder. You closed your eyes, taking in the scent of her hair. She smelled pretty nice, all things considered.

  "Barusu and Scarlet are outside, trying to se-" She was silenced by a finger on her lips.

  "Don't ruin the moment." You told her. She nodded, taking another bite of her food. You opened your eyes and took another look at her, only to find her eyes closed. You smiled. You had an opportunity.

  You moved your head, and before Ram could react, you planted your lips on her cheek in a swift peck. By the time she looked at you, shock sprawled across her face, you were eating your lunch, an average sized plate of Shepard's pie.

  "Hey." Ram muttered, drawing your attention. When you looked over, you were taken by surprise yourself when Ram lunges forward, planting her own lips on yours. After a split second, she drew back, a smirk sprawled across her face.

  "You missed." She told you. You chuckled, leaning back.

  "Smooth." You commented. Ram sighed, shaking her head. You both closed your eyes, leaning against each other.... before something growled.