A Bizarre Adventure Of Your Own

Let me get a few things straight. I will end up doing the story of Re Zero after the blast, but for now, I'm going to change the story a bit. There will be a time skip between the end of last chapter and the beginning of this chapter, and when this little story ends, I'll pick back up where I left off. This will be a JoJo based adventure, with enemy stand users and all, but left me specify a few things: This is NOT a copy of an existing part. Most stands and users are ones I Came up with. Do NOT expect the kinda stuff Araki, the writer of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, would write for Part 9. Hell, don't even expect it to be as long as most of the seasons in JoJo. Got that? Good, let's start.

Stand Name: Fall Out Boy Requiem

Power: A

Speed: A

Range: B

Durability: B

Precision: A

Potential: C

Since awakening their Requiem, Y/n L/n, Fall Out Boy Requiem's master, has gained the ability to manipulate organic matter at an atomic level, and is capable of defying death, healing the most fatal wounds, and taking away someone's ability to die by putting their soul into 'Stasis,' a state in which no matter what happens to their body, they will not feel anything, and they will not die. They will not remember anything that happened during stasis. Fall Out Boy Requiem still possesses all previous abilities, in addition to this new ability, Twin Skeletons.

  Thunk, thunk, thunk

  Your knife cut through the skinned potatoes, into slices that could easily be mashed after boiling. Behind you, Subaru was slicing carrots that would later top a side salad, while Rem and Ram worked together to prepare the main meal for the night: roasted chicken.

  The weeks had passed, and when the threat at the mansion had considerably cooled off, the residents of the manor itself had been allowed to return. For safety's sake, the residents of the nearby village of Arlam had been asked to stay at the capital and the Sanctuary until the threat was 100% cleared out.

You swiftly cut through the potatoes, the newly sharpened knife you held playing a huge role. Soon, all the potatoes you were told to cut were all in thick slices, and in a pot of water, which boiled considerably faster than what could be considered natural, mostly thanks to your stand. FOB:R had absorbed enough energy that afternoon to make it clearly visible to everyone, Stand user or otherwise. As a result, you had done your best to let off as much energy as possible, both to avoid feverish temperatures and to maintain the combat advantage of having an invisible ally.

Soon, the potatoes were being mashed, mixed with salt, butter, and milk, and being mashed even more. As the extra ingredients began to give the potatoes a creamy texture, Subaru finished putting together the ingredients that would make the salad.

"Hey Y/n, you remember how that arrow apparently gave you that power up?" You rolled your eyes at the question.

"Subaru, I know more about stands and the arrows more than everyone else in this room combined." You stated. Subaru sighed, shaking his head.

"I just want to take a look at one of those arrows." Subaru stated. You shrugged.

"I could allow that, but I only have two arrows. If something happened to one of them, I would kill everyone involved." You spoke in a dark tone. Subaru nodded, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know, I know, it's just that I want to take a look at what have you all those cool powers." He said. You rolled your eyes, before walking out of the room.