Skin

The table turned over as you fell to the ground, dead with a slit throat. Behind you stood a stand, highly resembling a human with several burns, with various items scattered on its body. Knives, ropes, shards of glass, even some nails, and some teeth. Small flames hovered over its joints.

  Return By Death hadn't activated, so that meant Twin Skeletons had, was Subaru's only conclusion as Ram stumbled back from the shock.

  "Yes, damnit!" A raspy voice yelled out. Subaru looked up from your body to find a grown man wearing a dark green/black jacket, similarly colored pants, and black gloves, clapping at the order of events that just happened.

  "Wha- What Just happened!?" Scarlet yelled out, hyperventilating. Ram stayed silent from the shock, watching the wooden pieces of the table disappear as Requiem patched your wound. You didn't start breathing yet, however.

  "I did my job!" The man yelled out in response, triumphing about his supposed victory. At this point, Subaru noticed the several scars covering the man's body.

"Seriously, What the hell did you do!?" Subaru shouted, shock still pumping adrenaline through his veins.

"My job. All I had to do was kill that brat with the punching stand. Now, to make sure you guys don't live to tell the tale." He spoke, and his stand grabbed a sickle from it's back, brandishing the weapon. Was the stand's ability just being covered in weapons?

  Subaru didn't have time to respond as he felt something sharp on his back. He immediately dashed forward, stopping at a wall to turn around, seeing the stand brandish it's now bloody sickle.

  It didn't even move.... he noted, as the sickle disappeared. He placed his hand to his back, feeling his fingers get wet. He drew it back, revealing his blood coated index and middle fingers.

  "I'm gonna feel that in a bit." He told himself. Greenish blades of wind flew at the stranger, cutting his cheek and hands before he could get the chance to dodge.

  "Ugh..." he clearly disliked the attack from Ram, who stood by Scarlet, the air around them distorted.

  A screech emanated from behind as Far From Home Act Two leaped at the stand user, only to get caught by the stand.

  Scarlet gasped as the stand tightened its grip on hers, slowly choking it out. Scarlet's eyes rolled up into her head as she fell over, and Far From Home faded.

  "Scarlet!" Subaru shouted, as Ram looked down at her, keeping her guard up.

  "She's still breathing Barusu, he only made her lose consciousness." She stated. The stranger laughed, and Ram growled.

  "That won't be true after long enough, good sir. My name is Kuziato. You'd do best to remember that name, as it will be the last one you learn!" He boasted, his stand pulling a knife from it's shoulder.

  Kuziato looks at both Subaru and Ram, as his stand slowly moved the knife between the two, before settling on Ram.

  "Well, let's start with you, how bout that?" He spoke, his expression growing serious again. He barely avoided the blades of wind sent by Ram as he approached her.

Crap. Ram's not adept at combat, she isn't going to stand a chance! Subaru looked around, hoping to find something to use. Kuziato stepped over your body to get to Ram.

  "Dara!" In a blast of heat, man and stand were thrown backwards, into another table. By now, people around you began to notice the violence as you stood up, dusting off your clothes. You sighed in disappointment as you looked at Kuziato, who looked shocked at the sudden change.