Chapter 20: My first

Emily's POV

The next day, after school, I went to Jennifer's office. I knocked before entering and saw her office was empty.

I looked around, and noticed her belongings were gone too. Would she have left early? Without telling me?

I went to her desk and checked the computer. It had been turned off. I then spotted a note on her desk: Emily, meet me in my car. J.

I smiled, put the note in my pocket and hurried out of the office. I hurried to her car, rushing and squeezing past students who were still roaming the hallways of the school.

Outside the school, I looked for her car. I figured it wasn't parked in plain sight as she wouldn't want anyone to see me get into her car, so I checked the side of the school where most teachers parked. And indeed, she was there.

"Hey," I entered the car, closing the door. I leaned in to her, planning on kissing her lips but noticed she wasn't acting like she normally was. I pulled back a bit. "What's wrong?"

Jennifer sighed as she looked down. "Emily," She gulped. "I will ask you something and I want you to answer truthfully."

"Of course," I forced a small smile, anything to try to cheer up this sad atmosphere. "Always."

She got silent then, looking at her hands. I wondered if she was molding her question in her head, perhaps she wasn't sure what to ask or how to ask it in the first place...

"Jennifer?"

She gulped. "Are you one of them?" She then looked at me, giving me no chance to lie. "I need to know the truth." I then spotted her phone in her hands, ready to call the CAT.

I looked at her.

"Are you?" Her finger was lingering closer to the call button, as if my silence was a positive answer.

I sighed and looked away. "Why do you think I am?" I looked outside the window, now also noticing that the doors were locked. I was trapped. "I haven't hurt you, I haven't tried hurting you," I then looked at her. "All I did, was love you."

Her facial expression softened, yet her finger stayed awfully close to the call button. "I... I just need to know for sure," She gulped. "We haven't talked about this before."

I slowly nodded before looking away. Should I answer her truthfully? I then looked at her. "I am just like you."

Her facial expression softened even more, I could see she was relieved. "R-really?" Her finger slowly moved away from the call button.

"Of course," I then scooted closer and was happy to see her not move away. "You know I am," I caressed her face, holding it in my hands. "You know me."

She let out a breath. "I'm sorry I doubted you," She closed her eyes, welcoming my touches. "I should've known."

I smiled a bit yet I felt really upset. My race, my kind was labeled with these prejudgements which caused her to practically hate me for that.

"I really like you," She opened her eyes then. "My girlfriend." She smiled a bit.

I smiled too. "Yes," I moved my hands away from her face and wrapped them around her. "Your girlfriend."

She reached for my face, holding it in her hands for a bit before planting her lips onto mine.

_____________________________

"We shouldn't be doing this." Jennifer said breathlessly as I pinned her to the door of her bedroom, kissing her neck.

"Mmm, we should," I breathed on her neck. "It feels right."

Jennifer tried her best not to release any moans. She held my head, her fingers tangled in my hair.

I had my arms wrapped around her, holding and grabbing whatever was in my reach. I pulled her body to me, wanting to devour her, wanting her closer.

I pulled her with me, to the bed, as I wanted to achieve my goal tonight. I needed to achieve it tonight.

I pushed her on the bed and fell down with her. I did get up again, pulling off my sweater, before leaning down to kiss her again.

Jennifer was just taking it all, wrapping her arms around me as she let me take her. And I loved it. I loved this, I loved doing this with her, I loved... Her?

I moved from her lips to her neck, kissing around it. I really was drawn to her neck, and I realized I really am my zaezzes' child.

Jennifer started breathing faster, her chest rising ever so often as she was gripping me tighter. Her head was moved backwards, giving me more space.

I reached for her shirt, pulling it over her head easily. I felt around her bare chest, kissing and exploring her beautiful body. My hands reached behind her, unclasping her bra.

Jennifer looked down at me but allowed me to undress her. After watching me for a while, she reached for my shirt, pulling at it, but failed to get it off me.

I smiled as I sat up, pulling my shirt off. I leaned in to her again. "I really like this." I kissed her then, reaching for her pants.

Jennifer seemed really eager all of the sudden and started pulling at mine too. She unzipped it and pulled at it.

I pulled back, and pulled my pants down. Then I proceeded to pull her pants down too. Then I stopped as I saw her underwear: the last remaining piece of clothing on her body.

Jennifer pulled my face to hers, pulling me into a passionate make-out session. "I want you," She whispered in between breaths. "Take me."

I kept kissing her and thought back at her underwear. Suddenly I was very conscious about that being the last item of clothing on her, she'd be naked without it. I tried pushing my nervousness away as I wanted to achieve my goal today but it was really hard to do so.

Jennifer kept pulling me closer to her, even though we were already the closest we could be. Though, her doing that, helped me push that nervousness away.

I reached for her underwear and started pulling it down and Jennifer, in return, pulled my bra off.

She looked at me as I looked at her. She was naked, but I was still wearing my underwear. She looked down, biting her lip. 

I reached down, pulling my underwear off and throwing it aside. I then laid my body onto hers and immediately felt it, the connection.

Jennifer closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around me. Her fingers, especially her nails, were digging into my back, into my skin. She started pushing her lower half onto mine.

I let her do that for a while as I realized that this was it. My first time. My first potential. My first time trying to achieve my goal.

I smiled as I looked at Jennifer's face. She was clearly enjoying this, she wanted this too. And I felt good, I felt happy, I felt wanted. I was happy she was my first. I was glad it was her and not my mom.

I leaned down, kissing her lips before going to her neck. I kissed her there and started pushing my lower half onto hers too. I was focused and determined on finishing us both off. I was focused on my goal, on us, on Jennifer.

I kissed her neck again, loving this so much. And then it happened...

I bit her.