2.

I returned to the office with Mr Reigns' lunch. I couldn't wait to sit down and read what my new job offer entailed.
I knocked on Mr Reigns' office door and entered quietly. He was on the phone, I placed his lunch on his desk and left again closing the door gently behind me.
I returned to my desk and got the contract out of my bag and began the read.

         Contractual obligations of  Miss Williams'
                   Improved assistant position.

As an improved assistant Miss Williams shall carry out all the tasks she did before hand with the added tasks of;
• Daily dick sucking at the office; she shall schedule a meet between 10-10:30am everyday for my pleasure.
• a willing booty call; be ready for me whenever I need day or night. However any sexual encounters will always happen in the office or at Miss Williams', they will never take place at my house.
• experimenting; must be willing to experiment everything with me.
• accepting of my dominance; I need to feel like a man when engaging with a woman.
•Must be partial to a bit of roughness.
•Miss Williams may not engage with any other man whilst this contract is still in play; I want her to pleasure me and only me.
•Miss Williams may not touch herself inappropriately unless instructed to do so by myself.
• this arrangement must remain a secret; only myself and Miss Williams should know of this arrangement.
• Miss Williams must be taking birth control through the entirety of our agreement.
In return for Miss Williams obligation of this arrangement I shall pay for Miss Williams' school fees and take care of her financially; including rent and other financial commitments.
Her hourly rate will increase from $12 per hour to $24 per hour.
This arrangement will last for 1 year or until otherwise ended by myself.
If you are in agreement to this arrangement please see myself in my office at 5:15pm.

Wow that's a lot to take in. I read the contract over and over again. Trying to find fault with it.
I mean I loved sucking dick so that wasn't a problem.
I'm only ever at the office or at home so I'm always available as a booty call.
I'm not interested in starting a relationship with any man right now, I don't have enough energy.
I only masturbate because I have no one to have sex with.
I'm willing to experiment, surely Mr Reigns' experimenting can't be that bad, I must say he is a tad formal and boring.
He'd pay for my school and my rent? And he'd double my pay. I literally couldn't see a reason why I shouldn't partake in this contract.

5:15pm came around a lot quicker than i expected. Everyone else would have left the office now because we usually all finished at 5pm. 
I gingerly approached Mr Reigns' door, I had to be sure about this. I knocked and entered. He was waiting in his chair staring out the window.
"Miss Williams, have you come to your decision?" He asked whilst spinning to face me.
"Yes," I replied placing the signed contract on the table, "I'll do it."
He smirked rather menacingly as he pulled the contract toward him and signing it himself.
"Your first task is to take that dress off," he smirked looking my body up and down.
"R-right now?" I stuttered, to which he nodded yes.

I reached around my back and pulled the zip down allowing my dress to fall to floor revealing my coordinated red lace panties and bra. Mr Reigns got up out of his chair, I could see a bulge forming in his pants. He came up behind me, breathing down my neck. My breath hitched. He pulled the clip out of my hair allowing it to fall across my shoulders. He grabbed my waist and spun me round roughly.
"Pleasure me," he scoffed whilst looking down at his ever growing member.
I positioned myself on my knees in front of him and unbuckled his belt. I pulled his trousers to his ankles and pulled back the hem of his boxers letting his member fling out.
I took it in my mouth sucking sweetly, almost teasing him. He grew inpatient and grabbed me by the hair thrusting straight to the back of my throat, making me gag. He thrusted again and again, moaning with pleasure.
He pulled his member out of my mouth and grabbed me by the waist lifting me in the air. He turned me around and pushed me towards the desk, bending me over and shoving my face down into the hard wood. He ripped my panties down and placed his member at my entrance lining it up carefully.
"You don't cum until I say you can, do you understand?" He said roughly.
"Yes Mr Reigns," I complied.
He thrusted deep into my heat making let out a small shriek. He felt so good. With each thrust he went harder and deeper making me let out loud moans of intense pleasure.
"You feel so good Mr Reigns," I whispered in between moans.
I felt my high coming close and I tried to tense to hold it off.
"Not yet," he shouted, "not til I say!"
I nodded and used all the power in me to hold off. He grabbed me by the front of my neck and pulled me backward towards him. I'd never felt power like it. He picked up the pace now which indicated he was near his high also. He was going faster and deeper making it harder to hold it in.
"Now!" He shouted and with that i let my body relax into the most intense orgasm of my life. I began to shake as my walls convulsed around him. I felt hot cum shoot inside of me.
"You're so tight," he groaned into the back of my neck. 
He pulled out of me and handed me a tissue to clean myself up. Once I did he pulled my panties back up and slid my dress over my head. He zipped it up carefully before kissing my neck sweetly.
"I'll see you in the morning Miss Williams."