3.

The next morning I woke to my panties sopping wet. I was dreaming about the night before. It was the best experience I'd ever had, this was an agreement I could get used to.
I showered and began choosing my outfit for work. I chose a matching lingerie set and a tight black dress.  I wanted to look my best for Mr Reigns.
I slipped on my heels and left for work.

I arrived 1 hour early and I usually took this opportunity to do some school work before Mr Reigns would arrive.
"Miss Williams," it was his voice, I looked up to meet his gaze, "you're here very early."
"I..uh I like to take this quiet opportunity to get on with some school work Mr Reigns," I smiled, "Why are you here so early?"
"I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd come and get on top of some paperwork." He replied, "although now you're here, maybe we could move our 10am meeting forward." A cheeky smirk spread across his face. I nodded and followed him into his office.
He sat on his chair and ushered me over.

I unbuckled his belt, and took his length in my hand. I started sucking sweetly on the tip, before taking his whole length in my mouth. He grabbed my hair, thrusting roughly into my mouth.
"Your..so.. good..at this," he moaned I between thrusts, "I'm..going to..." before he could finish his sentence a giant cum load shot to the back of my throat. He pulled me up and clenched my cheeks together. "Swallow," he said menacingly and I did. "Good girl. We're done here."
"Yes Mr Reigns," I replied turning heel, he slapped my ass as I walked away. Before I could reach the door he called me "Miss Williams, take an extra hour lunch today to fit in that school work, I don't want to be paying for you to fail." He laughed.
I thanked him kindly.

......

Later that day

It was the evening now. I'd had a great day at work and even managed to get a considerable amount of school work done. I was sprawled on my bed with my thesis all around me in bits. I heard a knock on the door. Who would be here at this time of night?
I opened the door slowly.
"Chelsie," Mr Reigns cheered. He never called me that, he always referred to me a Miss Williams. I smelt a foul stench of alcohol. He was drunk.
"Mr Reigns, what an unexpected surprise." I said, unsure of what to do. Before I could ask what he was doing he barged his way past me and into my apartment. He walked around my apartment.
"Mr Reigns, what are you doing here?" I questioned whilst watching him pace around my apartment.
"It's part of our arrangement," he slurred, "you be available when I need you to be."
"So you're here for..." He interrupted me before I could finish my sentence.
"I want a good time." He smirked whilst making his way towards me. He slung me over his shoulder effortlessly and carried me to my room. He stopped in his tracks and looked at the mess on my bed.
"Were you studying?" He questioned.
"Uhm Yes Mr Reigns, I was working on my end of year thesis." I replied scratching my neck.
"Well I guess we'll just have to fuck somewhere else in your house," he laughed whilst pulling me back towards the living room. He threw me on the sofa like a rag doll and climbed over me. He kissed me. He tasted of alcohol, was he even going to remember this in the morning? He began ripping down my pyjama shorts. He found his way to my clit and began stimulating me, making rough shapes around my clit. He began kissing down my body. He reached my heat and inspected it. He placed his tongue on my slit and started caressing it up and down. Shoving his tongue deep inside me. A feeling overcame me that I'd never felt before, it was like next level pleasure.
I was coming towards my high and he stopped, "you know you don't cum til I say you." He smirked.
"Yes Mr Reigns." He came back up towards me thrusting his member into my heat with no warning.
I screamed with surprise. He thrusted deeply into me as my pleasure heightened. I was so ready to go.
"Cum for me baby," he groaned as his high was nearing. I relaxed as my walls convulsed around him. I moaned loudly with pleasure.

We flopped down next each other on the couch.
"I'll never get bored of this," Mr reigns smiled whilst nodding off next to me. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. By the time I returned Mr Reigns was passed out asleep on my sofa. I put the water on the coffee table and fetched a blanket. I placed it over him and took myself to bed. This was extremely weird, my boss was asleep on my sofa after we'd just had some amazing sex.