5.

We returned to the villa later that night, Mr Reigns was quite drunk. He came in a collapsed on the bed, he was laughing to himself, it was nice to see this side of him.
"I had fun tonight," he chuckled.
"Me too," I replied whilst removing his shoes. By the time I'd finished getting them off he was fast asleep. I covered him with a blanket and proceeded to my own room. I undressed and got in bed, this was surreal. Romans family were amazing, like something out of a movie.

I woke up to the sun filling the room and Mr Reigns next to my bed with a tray full of food.
"I made you breakfast," he smiled, "as sort of a thankyou for lastnight."
"Why thankyou, you want to join me?" I said whilst patting the bed for him to sit.  He obliged and sat next to me.
"I have a question to ask you for the charity ball." He said.
"Oh yeah, what's that?" I replied nibbling on a croissant.
"We need some workers to be auctioned off at the shield charity ball. I was wondering if you would be one of them. You'd raise a lot of money." He smirked.
"I'm sure we can arrange something," I laughed.
"Get ready, I want to take you on a tour of the island!" He demanded.
I nodded in agreement and got out of bed.
"Thankyou for breakfast, it was lovely." I thanked him.

I got ready. Put on a cute denim skirt and Bardot top. With some sunnies. I didn't want to seem like I was making too much effort for Mr Reigns.

 I didn't want to seem like I was making too much effort for Mr Reigns

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mr Reigns walked into my room. "Wow," he smiled, "looks like you're ready"
"Yep i am," I blushed.
"Let's go," he ushered me out of the room and into a jeep outside. Mr Reigns climbed into the drivers seat.
"You're driving?" I asked nervously.
"Why don't you trust me?" He chuckled. Whilst turning the ignition. "Hold on tight!" He smirked.

We drove aimlessly around the island and I was enjoying all the beautiful sights there were too see. It was amazing, unlike anything I'd ever seen.

"Wow this place is amazing," I smiled turning to Mr Reigns.
"I know, I love it here." He replied.
"If you love it so much, why did you leave Mr Reigns?" I enquired.
"Chelsie, please whilst we're here call me Roman." He ordered. I nodded in agreement. "I left because theres a whole different world out there, and I'd never have gotten where I am if I stayed here," he said.

I guess it made sense. The island was very simple, they had what they had and that's all they needed. I kinda loved it.

We spent the next week with Mr Reigns family. I think we did a great job of convincing them that we were in a relationship. But now it was time to say goodbye and go back to our usual contract, I had school starting in a few weeks and with it being my last year I was excited to get it done and move on with my life.

"It was so lovely to meet you Patricia," I smiled whilst getting ready to get in the car.
"It was soo lovely to meet you Chelsie, I hope my boy makes an honest woman of you soon." Patricia pulled me into a big hug. I shot an awkward look to Mr Reigns over her shoulder. She let go of me and went towards Mr Reigns.
"Now you my boy, you need to visit more! And don't mess this young lady about! She's too good for you," she half shouted.
"Yes Mama, you know i try get here as much as possible. And yes I know she's too good for me." He smiled awkwardly and embraced his mother in a hug.
We boarded the private plane and left, the flight was awkwardly silent. I mean his mother lectured him about how I'm too good for him, yet we spent the week faking our relationship.

Once we reached the other airport there were two taxi's waiting for us.
"I'll see you at work on Monday Miss Williams." He said quite seriously. His tone had changed he was no longer 'holiday family fun' Mr Reigns. He was back to 'work fuck you when I like' Mr Reigns.
"See you Monday Mr Reigns." I replied. And with that our holiday fun was over. With that we returned to ourselves.

***Monday Morning***

I struggled to get up for work that morning, after a week of complete relaxation and fun it was difficult to find the motivation to get up, especially as I was going to become Mr Reigns' sex slave again. I got to work and almost immediately Mr Reigns called me into his office.
"Yes Mr Reigns?" I said walking into his office.
"Please sit Miss Williams." He said and I obliged. "I want to terminate our contract." He said.
"Oh, but that's 6 months early." I replied confused.
"I just don't think it's best if we continue the contract. Obviously your last school year is already paid for and your hourly rate will remain the same as you're a hard worker. But everything else in the contract is no longer going to happen." He stated.
"Oh right," I said confused, I wasn't quite sure what was happening right now. "Can I ask why?"
"No, you can not," Mr Reigns said, "are you still ok to be auctioned off at the charity ball this weekend?" He asked swiftly changing the subject. "You'll be auctioned off for a date," he added.
"Yes, I suppose that's fine." I replied, "is there anything else Mr Reigns?"
"No Miss Williams, I'll call you if I need you." He smiled. I nodded stood up and left the room. I still wasn't quite sure why Mr Reigns would cancel the contract just like that. Not that i minded too much, I was being auctioned off for a date at the end of the week and I know Seth will bid for me, finally I might accept.