Episode 62 Joker vs Sweet Tooth

Ruby was happy to be able to watch Death Battle again with her friends. Ever since she and her teammates found that mysterious box of Death Battle discs, she knew she was in for a pleasant surprise. Ruby and her friends were curious about Earth though. Based on the clues RWBY found in the box, the Earth is a real world, and it's alive as well as the people and animals that live there. Team RWBY would love to visit Earth one day. They could meet the people there, visit its many places, and create fun memories. But this is a topic for another day. As long as the Earth is still alive, Team RWBY has a chance to visit the Earth. "We could all visit the Earth together," Ruby said this to herself on a regular basis.

Ruby was happy after watching the last Death Battle. There were so many weapons used, and as a weapon fanatic, Ruby was nearly satisfied. Now all she needs is a vehicle combat based Death Battle, and she will go to sleep all satisfied. Little did she know, that's what she'll get.

"Hey guys! Let's watch another Death Battle already!" Ruby beamed.

"Okay, okay. No need to scream, you dolt," Weiss groaned.

"These episodes are fun. I must say, I'm having a good time," Blake said.

"Right on! Now you're talking, Blake," Yang exclaimed.

"I hope we see cool vehicles next," Ruby hoped. She pressed play.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: They visit you for birthday parties, cheer you up when you're sad, and probably also want to kill you.

RWBY shuddered at the image of a scary clown with sharp teeth.

"Clowns? We're watching clowns now?" Yang questioned.

Boomstick: Clowns... The Joker, Gotham's jester of genocide.

Wiz: And Sweet Tooth, the violent victor of Twisted Metal.

"Clowns. I'm not sure what to think about this," Ruby said. WBY didn't know what to think either. Regardless, they were still interested and wanted to watch.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Joker

(*Cues: Unknown Theme*)

Boomstick: Gotham City, a vile breeding ground for criminals and crazy people.

"Hey. It's Batman's city," Blake pointed out. Blake and her friends recalled Batman and his city.

Wiz: In such a bleak city, it's important to look for humor wherever you can, even if it's during the act of murder. And no one gets more jollies out of ruthless felonies than The Joker.

Joker: I'm here, bitches! And I brought favors for everybody!

"This is the Joker? He looks mentally unstable and evil," Weiss remarked.

(*Cues: Bat Attack - Batman: The Animated Series*)

Boomstick: But before he became the Clown Prince of Crime, who was he? A thief who accidentally got his pregnant wife killed? A mob boss who stabbed Batman's girlfriend? A petty thug in the wrong place at the wrong time? Nobody knows for sure, not even The Joker himself.

"Joker has many different incarnations," Blake said.

Background:

Other name: "Jack"