Prologue

"Kohaku. Would you mind helping me out?" Aizen said staring behind the mass of people.

Eyes darted from Aizen to me. He smiled. "I haven't given you my proposal have I? We are best friends after all. The least I could do is invite you to come with us and be a ruler. I promise I'll protect you. Join us and rule. Join us and thrive in heaven."

"You betrayed me." I say, simply.

"I never meant to hurt you. I didn't want to. You saw me though. I couldn't take the risk. So I left you. Each day I hoped that you would wake and I could explain. I will never hurt you again. I will protect you from everything." He said, staring at me steadily.

I looked down and closed my eyes. My hand reach for my sword as I sprinted and swung my sword across, knocking away Yoruich and Soi fon. I turned my back to him as he leaped back by Gin and Tousen.

“Haunt, Kurai no Suna.” I whisper to myself, facing the group of shocked captain’s. My Zanpakuto changed form into a solid black blade with the end hooking around a black ball of sand.

I slowly walked backwards to Aizen, eyes shifting from every captain and then to a  As I neared Aizen, I stopped in my tracks. Him, a few feet away chuckled.

“I’m glad you had a change of heart Kohaku. Now you realize that with us, with me, we will-” He was cut off.

"I'll only join you in hell!"

I swung at him quickly, he barely dodging it. His face blurred with anger. He unsheathed his sword and swung his sword at a blinding speed. I had no time to respond. His attack slashed across of my chest, blood bursting from the new wound. I swung again, black grains of sand rushing towards him like a swarm of black bees. He lazily swung his sword and blasted the sand away. He thinks he wins. Not so fast Aizen. My hand gave a jerk as a ball of black sand hurtled towards his back. He smirked and slashed at it behind him.

My eyes widen in fake shock. “I gave you a chance Kohaku. I know all of your tricks. I’m still stronger than you. Be prepared friend.”

 I fell away from him as a beam of light suddenly surrounded him and the other two. A hole in the sky opened as Menos stretched their hands over the cracks. They rose higher and higher. Captain Ukitake began talking to Aizen, degrading him. I couldn't hear anything. My vision was blurring. Aizen stood next to the Menos. 'Farewell Kohaku' he mouthed.

The hole closed and I smiled. He may not know, but I cut him. I have succeeded once again. I turned around and walked back to the captains. The relief squad ran in, tending to the injured.  My body felt heavy. My eyes began to fall. I noticed Captain Kyoraku running towards me. That little goof. He’s still wearing that stupid pink robe. I smile and fall to the ground. My eyes close as he grabs me and takes me to the girl next to Unohana. He laid me down as I fell into darkness.

Confused? Let me start from the beginning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! So this is my new story. It’s going to be slow updates because I have another bleach fanfiction I am writing. Thanks for reading. This is just the prologue. Bye bye. Have a nice day.