five

"KENZIE GET UP, I NEED TO PEE!"
johnny groans annoyed. "then go! i'm not stoping you" i say as i lift my head up from his chest.
he points down to my leg draped around his waist. oh shit that's embarassing. "you're pinning me down" he jokes

i quickly pull my leg away and sit up straight. "sorry" i mumble. he gets up and goes to the bathroom. i go on my phone and see a few texts from annie.

anns💕
hey kenz, me and nads r going to emily's party tonight.
plsss come

kenzie
you know i'm not a party person, so no

anns💕
you never go to party's, it's time for you to explore. meet a guy, get drunk.
it's going to be so much fun, i promise

kenzie
fine

anns💕
thank you mackz

i get up and tell johnny to leave because i have to take a shower. "can we watch a movie?" he asks like a kid. "no, get out"

"pleasseeeee" he says as i attempt to push him out the door, he's way too strong and compared to him i'm so small.

once he finally gets out i say goodbye and he yells, "love youuu mack n cheese"

"do you ever shut up?"

i roll my eyes and shut the door, i see myself smiling in the mirror across the room.

* * *

"come on mackenzie, let's leave we are getting late" nadia whines as i check myself out again.
annie picked out my outfit and let's just say, it's too tight
she chose a black dress with a white shirt underneath, i said no to heels so i'm wearing my white converse

"you look cute, now let's go" annie says as she drags me out of our dorm.

we all make our way down to nadia's car, i look across the parking area and see johnny making his was to his own car with brandon and hayden behind him. huh, wonder where he is going.

we blast to post malone songs the whole way.
we arrive at the party, i walk right behind nadia the whole way, i'm really not a party person at all. the three of us sits on a couch and annie hands me a red polo cup with some liquid inside.

"i don't-"

"shut up kenz, drink it"

i take a deep breath and gulp the cold liquid, it stings my throat and i scrunch up my nose.
i go over to some table and grab a shot.
some dude sits next to me smelling of pure alcohol, i quickly try to leave, but he speaks
"what's your name" he smiles

"mackenzie" he grabs my wrist and slowly makes me sit down beside him. i look and see annie and nadia are gone.

"i'm ashton, you're so pretty, how come i've never seen you around?"

i look down and smile. he offers me another shot and take it.

minutes pass by and ashton is telling me about his whole life. the only thing that's keeping me from saying 'i don't care' is the alcohol. i get up and start to feel a bit dizzy.