twenty-one

THIS PAST WEEK HAS BEEN GREAT...
johnny and i studied together after school everyday, preparing for finals. it was relaxing having him by my side, i would review the topic and he would make the flash cards, it was kind of like a system we had.

our last exam was today. it did not go well at all. like always, i rush to johnny's dorm after the exam. i'm always over there because his is bigger than mine. i open his door without even knocking.

i see him laying on his bed

"hey" he puts his phone down and opens his arms.

i hug him, while on top of him... if that makes sense. i groan thinking of my shitty day.

"what's wrong?" he mumbles into my hair.

"the math test went so bad... i think i failed" i sit up beside him.

he pulls my down by my hands and kisses me,
"no you didnt, we studied so hard for that"

"plus, didn't you wanna be a computer person, i don't think you need math for that"

i glance at him with a shocked look, "you're so dumb"

i lean in to give him another kiss, but my phone rings. i sigh as i pull it out of my pocket.

'maddawg😈' would like to facetime you

accept decline

i throw my phone at the end of the bed and collapse onto johnny, he places a kiss on my forehead.

he rubs his hands along my sides giving me goosebumps.

"i miss my dog" i mumble sadly.

he chuckles and holds me tighter, "do you wanna go home tomorrow...?"

i shrug.

"i could drive you"

"could you stay over" i suggest lifting my head up and looking at him.

he playfully rolls his eyes, "okay"

"hey i know you want to"

"well that is true"

he lifts his hands from my waist and cups my face, and surprise surprise... we are kissing.

we both sit up, so i'm on his lap. he slowly deepens the kiss. i groan as i hear my phone ring again. i move to go get it, but johnny pulls me back by my shirt pressing his lips onto my neck.

"johnny?"

"hmm" he says still not letting go of me.

i feel a pool of desire stir in my chest. i'm addicted to johnny. after about ten seconds of ringing. i leap across his bed and stretch and grab my phone.

it's maddie again, "hey kenzie!"

"hey mads, i'm kind of busy right now" i bite my lip trying not to release a moan as johnny sucks on my skin.
(authors note: i can't believe i just wrote that EHWHSBAB)

"no, this is urgent. i've got amazing news" she says enthusiastically.

"sorry i have to go"

"come on, you said that yesterday" she whines.

"bye!" i hang up and pull johnny by his shirt, impatiently wanting to kiss him again. i slam our lips together.