twelve

I QUICKLY WALK TO MY ENGLISH
class as i am a few minutes late. i see the teacher at her desk giving me a glare and apologize for being late. i look around and see johnny and mandla sitting in the back. i smile to myself and make my way to them.

i take a seat next to johnny and they both turn their heads, "finally the princess has arrived" mandla jokes.

"sorry" i say while getting my laptop out. "how are you?" johnny asks as he sits back in his seat.

"good" i flash him a smile.

"i'll leave you two love birds alone" mandla says and turn the other way to talk to his friend

i roll my eyes and me and johnny talk about random things. when the lesson finishes, me and johnny go to his dorm to hang for a while.

we haven't talked about being inlove with eachother yet. i don't think either of us are ready for that. i help him with some english homework and leave because i have a class.

"bye john" i say as i stand up slipping my shoes on

he blows me kiss from his bed and i shake my head while smiling. i leave his room and walk to class

***

6:41pm

i walk outside my bathroom dripping wet since i just took a shower, i hear my phone buzzing from across the room, i ignore it as i wear my clothes. nadia isn't here because she decided to stay a few more days at her house. lucky for me, i have the whole room to myself. i grab my phone, i see many texts from annie and the group.

anns💕
are you ok?
should i come over?
i'm so sorry, everything
will get better

kenzie
?

anns💕
oh u didn't see it

kenzie
see what?!
answer me

anns💕
u know that pointless insta account where
the schools 'drama' gets posted?

kenzie
yea?

anns💕
go check it

i hurriedly open instagram, typing in the dumb account. i click on their recent post

my eyes fill with tears, my thoughts immediately wonder when and how.

it's pictures of johnny and nadia, one of them is a selfie, the other is them kissing. it's kind of blurry. the last picture is johnny's hand on her waist and nadia's arms slung around his neck. the last picture looks recent because nadia dyed her hair 5 months ago, and her hair isn't dyed in the other ones.

i read the caption, 'rare pictures of johnny orlando and nadia turner kissing?! they are so cute together! i wish they are a couple🥰🥰'

i can't attack johnny about the kissing photo because it was clearly taken a year ago, we aren't even together. but why didn't they at least tell me?

i scan the last picture, johnny and nadia don't hang out that much for them to take pictures like that. my heart races, i don't know why. i feel... betrayed?

nadia and johnny have kissed.

they have kissed.