Poisoned

Victims: Daisy

Suspects: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Rosalina, Bowser, Kamek, Boo, Ludwig, Lemmy, Wendy, Roy, Morton, Iggy, Larry, Bowser JR, Donkey Kong, Diddy, Dixie, Toad, Toadette, Pauline, Koopa, Birdo, Yoshi, Mona

"You fucking killed her! You fucking murdered my fucking girlfriend!" a distraught Luigi screeched, pointing a bloody, gloved finger at Waluigi who just looked startled and slightly offended.

"Why the fuck would I kill Daisy? You could just be accusing me to hide the fact that you killed her!" Waluigi snarled.

It had been 20 minutes since Daisy had drew her last breath but only 5 since the discovery of her body. Luigi had collapsed into a sobbing pile but had since started to regain his composure and had now started to rage. He was convinced that his nemesis, the purple-clad Waluigi, had committed the murder, yet had no solid evidence to prove his claims.

"You're evil! You killed her because she hated you! Fuck you! I hope you fucking die next!" Luigi screamed, lunging himself at the tall man and starting to try and strangle him.

The attempted murder was swiftly brought to a close by the ever-calm Queen of the Cosmos. She wrenched her grieving friend off the man who had just been accused of killing and who was now almost killed. 

Luigi stood, tears dripping down his cheeks, his fists balled and shaking. Waluigi stood, eyes cold with a grimace plastered across his face. The two held eye contact so icy it could freeze someone in their tracks. The hatred between them could be sensed by everyone in the room. 

"There are 27 suspects here altogether. Not only me could be a murderer." Waluigi hissed, turning on his heel and leaving the ballroom with a silence hanging in the air that was thicker than the blood on the floor.

"Luigi, I know this is hard for you to accept, but he has a point. Not only he is a suspect. We'll figure this out together." Rosalina said, her voice soft and soothing, a change to the harsh realness of Waluigi's. Rosalina would always soften the blow of bad news.She wasn't like the rest of them.

Rosalina steered the grieving man out of the room, away from the corpse of his lover. Away from the painful truth of what was going on. Away from the malice and evil bubbling up inside it like a pot full of boiling water. away from reality.

"We need to find a place to keep these bodies and then we'll brainstorm ideas on who this killer is." Mario said, his leadership traits coming into play despite the situation. He knew what to do in every disorganised occasion. 

30 minutes later, 25 out of the 26 suspects were assembled in the murder mansion's living room. Luigi was still up in what he had claimed as his room crying himself a river. 

"So, the killer has to have been strong to overthrow Daisy as she's pretty strong, that's firsthand information as she once punched me in the face." Mario said, cracking a slight smile at the memory despite the grim circumstances.

"Bowser is our number 1 suspect then." Pauline said, folding her arms and glancing at the Koopa King. She received a glare in return.

"DK is also a likely suspect." Mario added. After stony glares from the pair of suspects, he coughed and continued.

"Just to get this straight, you two aren't automatically pinned as the murderers just because you're strong. All of us are suspects, not just you. For all we know, Toadette could be the raving psychopath and could have a gun up her sleeve right now. You don't though, right?" Mario said, shooting a concerned look at Toadette.

"I do not have a gun up my sleeve, nor am I a raving psychopath. I promise." Toadette said, smiling.

"The murderer is fast. Daisy had only been dead for probably, like, 10 minutes when we found her. They planned this ahead so we're looking for an organised and careful person." Wario spoke up, his gravelly voice standing out. The group looked at him, their gazes telling him to go on.